43

"Joonie, can you-"

Jungkook stopped in his tracks, standing in Namjoon's doorway. He was definitely not expecting to see what he was seeing on Namjoon's bed.

He couldn't help but gush and squeal at the sight, giggling cutely while tip toeing closer to get a better look. He was so glad he did.

It wasn't every day you saw Namjoon and Yoongi curled up in each other's arms, sleeping peacefully.

Their eyes snapped simultaneously snapped open, alerted by the sound of Jungkook entering the room. Yoongi quickly got out of Namjoon's bed, almost tripping over the sheets in the process.

"No, I do not want to cuddle, fleabag!" Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms.

"N-Neither do I, y-you grandpa!" Namjoon stammered, their cheeks reddening while Jungkook was squealing continuously.

"You guys were cuddling, that's so cute-"

"No, we were...not. It isn't cute." Yoongi interrupted, shaking his head rapidly.

"Yes, it is! Wait till the others hear-"

"No!" The two of them shouted at the same time.

"Don't tell them! Are you crazy?!" Yoongi practically screeched, his knuckles turning white from how hard he was gripping his shirt.

"Fine, I won't." Jungkook sighed with a small pout. "Anyway, I can just ask Jin hyung, I'll leave you two alone." Jungkook smiled widely while a string of giggles escaped him.

Before the two could attempt to defend themselves any further, Jungkook skipped out of the room, leaving the door open a crack.

Jungkook started walking in place to imitate the sound of fading footsteps. He waited a few moments before peering into the space of the slightly opened door.

He couldn't stop smiling when he saw Namjoon staring over at the vampire, shifting around in his bed.

"Hyung, come back." Namjoon's voice was close to whiny, which made Jungkook have to bite back another squeal.

"Pipe down." Yoongi muttered, yet he still got back in bed and they both put their arms around each other.

"How are we supposed to fall asleep now?" Namjoon muttered with a sigh.

Yoongi's slender fingers reached up to gently card through Namjoon's silky hair. The vampire hummed softly for a few moments and then it turned into gentle singing. It was definitely a lullaby, it sounded like it was in his first language.

Jungkook felt his heart pound, this was new. Not once had he heard Yoongi sing. And boy, was he glad he did. The vampire's singing voice was similar to his normal voice, low and gravelly and somewhat mumbled. He was no Whitney Houston, but boy was it soothing to listen to. Jungkook almost nodded off even though he was standing up.

Before he knew it, both of them silenced and had fallen back to sleep.

Jungkook shook away his sudden sleepiness and quietly closed the door all the way. He started down the stairs to search for the wizard.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DOING HERE?!"

Jungkook flinched and almost fell down the stairs out of surprise. He cautiously peeked over the railing and saw Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung on the first floor.

And a goat.

"Stop screaming, you're scaring him." Taehyung snapped, reaching down to pat the goat's back.

"Why the fuck is there a goat in our house?" Hoseok demanded through gritted teeth. Jungkook had to slap a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.