31

Yeah, Yoongi fell asleep before he got the chance to feel Jungkook up. Damn his stupid old people genes.

Jungkook was the first to wake up. He glanced out the window and saw the sun still wasn't even up. He had no idea how he had voluntarily woken up so quickly.

He blinked his eyes a few times and noticed Yoongi was knocked the fuck out in front of him. He barely looked like he was breathing. Jungkook quickly pressed his fingers against Yoongi's neck just to be sure he wasn't dead.

Jungkook shivered when he felt soft breath on the back of his neck. He let his head fall back so he could look to see who was laying beside him. He saw Hoseok sleeping peacefully, lips parted very slightly. He stirred a bit and closed his mouth, his jaw clenching. Jungkook giggled because he thought Hoseok looked silly upside down.

"Seokie?" Jungkook whispered quietly, unsure if the ghost was awake. He got no reply, so he pouted.

He brought his sleeve up to his mouth and began chewing on it softly. He didn't even realize that he started to do that, it was so much of a habit. He also hadn't noticed that the sleeves of most of his shirts were messed up from his teeth. The others always cooed when they caught Jungkook chewing on his sleeves rather than scolding him for ruining his clothing. He really looked like a bunny when he did that.

Jungkook gasped when he felt Hoseok's hand move in his sleep, partially pulling up the end of his sweater. He quickly pulled it down and blushed, looking back to see the ghost shuffle in his sleep, not being conscious. His cheeks burned.

He totally forgot he was basically naked in a bed with six hot men.

'Maybe I should just go change and then come back before they wake up.' Jungkook thought while biting his lower lip.

'Don't you dare change out of that outfit, baby. I like you like this.'

Jungkook gasped at the familiar voice. How was that possible? No one said anything. But yet he heard Yoongi's voice in his head.

He slowly turned his head and shrieked.

"You scared me! How did you even-"

"Shh, keep it down, baby. Wouldn't want to wake up your hyungs, now would you?" Yoongi's low voice murmured, his hands slowly moving down and resting on Jungkook's hips.

"H-how did I hear you in my head?" Jungkook whispered, wide eyed.

"Are you forgetting I can read minds? I can speak in your mind too." Yoongi mumbled, his soft lips moving against Jungkook's ear as he spoke.

"Oh." Jungkook said softly, the small blush returning. "Mm, I was gonna go c-change-"

"No." Yoongi deadpanned.

"B-But-"

"Did you not hear me the first time?" Yoongi arched his brows, emitting a soft growl as he pulled Jungkook closer. Jungkook blushed furiously and bit his sleeve again while staring at Yoongi though his long lashes.

"O-okay, 'm sorry." Jungkook muffled, his cheeks still a beautiful pink.

"God, you have no idea what you do to me." Yoongi muttered, his hands moving to rest on Jungkook's ass. Jungkook's eyes widened cutely at the sensation.

"Can you please stop harassing the baby and go to fucking sleep?" Jin scolded from behind Hoseok.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Yoongi feigned innocence while Jungkook blushed.

"Oh, please." Jin snorted. "Keep your dick in your pants for once, please. Some of us are trying to sleep."

"Can you kindly shut the fuck up before I rip out your intestines and strangle you with them?" Namjoon barked, huffing quietly.