16

Jungkook screamed and fell backwards when someone appeared right in front of him. The person screamed too, frightened by the loud sound.

"Oh, Jungkook. Why did you scream like that? You scared me." Hoseok looked confused.

"I scared you? You just walked through the wall!" Jungkook shouted, whimpering in pain as he held his wrist. When he fell backwards, he used his hands to brace his fall. Must've landed on his wrist wrong.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even notice you were there. Are you okay?" Hoseok sighed a little, crouching down so he was at eye level with the human on the floor.

Jungkook tried to move his right wrist but it hurt too much. He cried out in pain and held it to his chest, tears pricking his eyes. Hoseok's eyes widened.

"Shit, I'm so sorry honey. Hang on." Hoseok said quickly before he disappeared behind the wall he just came through.

Barely three seconds later, Hoseok returned with some medical supplies. He dumped them on the floor and sat down next to the human.

"Can I see your wrist, honey?" Hoseok soothed, gently rubbing Jungkook's back.

Jungkook shook his head and shrank back, holding his wrist even tighter even though it only made it hurt more. He whimpered quietly as tears finally left his eyes.

"Please, honey? I need to see it so I can tell how bad it is. I promise I won't hurt you." The orange haired male said in a soft tone, moving his hand up from Jungkook's back to gently caress his cheek that had tears running down it. 

"O-okay." Jungkook whispered, slowly letting go of his injured wrist and holding it out.

Hoseok made no expression because he didn't want to alarm the boy. He gently grabbed Jungkook's forearm and pulled it closer so he could have a better look.

"Hm. From what I can tell it's just a sprain. I'll just wrap it up and it should be fine. If it doesn't heal then Jin has something that'll fix it." Hoseok murmured, his brows furrowed in concentration as he looked for the cloth bandage wrap.

He found it and unwrapped it, and gently but tightly began wrapping it around Jungkook's wrist. Hoseok had to move his hand a little and Jungkook gasped.

"That hurts!" Jungkook whimpered, trying to pull his hand back as more tears spilled onto his face.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm almost done, I promise." Hoseok shushed him right as he finished wrapping up the wrist. He gave Jungkook a sunshine smile. "See? All done. You did really well, Kookie." Hoseok praised while wiping Jungkook's tears away.

"T-Thank you." Jungkook replied quietly.

"I'm sorry again. I'll be more careful next time." Hoseok murmured, putting the stuff back in the box and setting it aside. "Ah, here." Hoseok said, gently grabbing Jungkook's hand and kissing his wrist.

"W-What are you doing?" Jungkook stuttered, his eyes going wide as his cheeks turned pink.

"Kisses make everything better. Here, let me give you another just to be sure." Hoseok kissed the spot again, causing Jungkook to smile a little even though he was still flustered from the action.

"C-Can you um..." Jungkook trailed off, too embarrassed to finish the question.

"What is it?" Hoseok hummed, smiling warmly.

"Uh..I-I never mind." Jungkook shook his head, looking down at his lap out of embarrassment.

"C'mon, you can tell me. Is something wrong?" Hoseok's smile dropped, a frown set on his face.