(HE'S 5'6 AND 21 AND HE'S LITERALLY THE CUTEST BUT ALSO JUST OVERALL AWESOME)

Jungkook squints. "I think I've seen him around. Isn't he short?" Soobin nods. "Same height as Jimin." Jungkook tilts his head and looks closer. "Same hair color as him too. And skin tone. And they kind of have the same charisma... Wait why does he look so much like Jimin?"

Soobin nervously shrugs. "Guys like that are my type."

Jungkook nods but then perks up. "Wait- repeat that."

"Guys like that are my type."

"Jimin's your type?"

"Bingo."

"Then why were you so mean to him?"

"That's the thing! I don't–well, I really don't know. There's no valid reason for why having a crush on Jimin made me bully him. I really have no idea. I felt so bad about it but I just kept doing it. Maybe I was just jealous that he had hickies that weren't from me so I lashed out."

Jungkook thinks for a second. "You like Jimin?"

"NO! No. Not anymore. I used to like him. Now it's Hwanwoong."

"I don't understand what the question is. Are you being mean to Hwanwoong too?"

"Not at all. Aren't you mad at me? I really thought you would be mad."

"No. I kind of get it... I got mad at Jimin for talking to another alpha purely out of jealousy so I get where you were coming from but it still doesn't make it okay and I acknowledge that." Soobin nods. "Yeah me too."

"So... that's why you acted the way you did when I told you this was Jimin's room?" Soobin nods. "It's just weird. I've also just never been in an omegas room before. It smells like strawberries."

Jungkook nods and sighs. "Yeah."

"Does he have a strawberry candle?"

"Um..." Jungkook scratches his nose. "No."

"Why does it smell like it then?"

"It's... the lube we use."

"Oh."

"I probably shouldn't have told you that because it's kind of revealing stuff about Jimin's sex life and that's his private information but oops I told you haha don't tell him I told you..."

"Hwanwoong eats strawberries too. He always eats them during 5th period but he doesn't have them on Thursdays. Is it creepy that I know this?" Jungkook nods. "Just a little. But it's a good thing that he eats strawberries."

"Why is that a good thing?"

"Cause omegas with a healthy diet taste good. Wait, that sounded creepy too. It's just true so you can't call me weird for saying it."

"This is a weird conversation."

"It's only weird if you make it weird."

"I'm pretty sure you made it weird."

"Damn it I did."

Jimin walks in. "Uhh hi? Welcome? To my room? What are you doing here? Jungkook? Explain?" Jungkook pats Soobin's shoulder. "He was just asking me for advice."

"Oooo with an omega? Count me in. Tell me about them."

Soobin fills him in and shows him the photo. Jimin coos. "Aww he's so adorable. I feel like I would be friends with him." Soobin smiles. "Oh, and this is random but he always eats strawberries in 5th period but on Thursdays he eats cherries."

"Red fruit?"

"Uh yeah. Cherries and strawberries are... red. And fruits."

"And he always eats them during one specific class period?"

"Yeah we have US History together and he's always eating fruit."

Jimin surpasses a smile. "So... I might have some good news for you."

"What is it?"

"He's flirting, but I don't know who with. Omegas eat red fruit because it's generally associated with sweet tasting things because, well, you get it. Anyways, we do it to flirt." Jungkook and Soobin tilt their heads.

Kook mutters for a second. "But you never ate fruit around me."

Jimin sighs. "I did but you never fucking noticed. You were kinda slow, Kookie. Back to Hwanwoong, does he look at someone while doing it?"

"We've made eye contact a few times."

"Did he catch you looking at him or was it the other way around?"

"Kind of a mix."

Jimin claps and giggles. "He totally likes you! Talk to him!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. The red fruit was a total giveaway. Trust me, he likes you and he's trying to get your attention."

"Okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow."