27

Jimin walks into school abnormally happy on Monday. There was something about the kiss Jungkook gave him that morning that just made him feel special. He looks up at Jungkook and smiles.

Kook drops Jimin off at his class like always with a kiss and leaves. Jimin sits in his desk with rosy cheeks and a fast beating heart. Throughout the class, he daydreams about Jungkook and completely tunes out the teacher.

The bell rings and he snaps out of his trance. He feels a tap on his shoulder as he's packing up and he looks up to see Soobin. "Hey." Jimin frowns. "Hi?"

"I just wanted to apologize. I judged you way to quick. I didn't know you." Jimin smiles and opens his mouth but Soobin continues. "I had no idea that the reason you're such a slut is because you have daddy issues. I mean, it makes sense."

He smirks and walks out, leaving Jimin in a state of shock and confusion and fear. How does Soobin know about his dad? Who told him?

He puts his backpack on and speed walks out of the room, passing Jungkook without noticing him. He has his head down low and his eyes are big and round. His hands are shaking and his knees feel like they're a second away from giving out.

Someone grabs his arm. It's Jungkook. "What's wrong?" Jimin tries to keep walking but Jungkook pulls him back. "Come on. We aren't keeping secrets anymore. Tell me."

"Soobin knows." He starts tearing up and Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, speaking harshly. "What does he know?" Jimin feels his voice catch in the back of his throat and no noise comes out when he tries to talk.

Jungkook looks into his eyes with firm but soft eyes. He softens his voice. "Jimin, what does he know?"

"My dad. He knows about my dad." He pulls out of Jungkook's grip and walks a few paces away but something makes him stop. He feels like his soul pours out of him and his feet are glued to the floor.

He stands there breathing in and out. He knows the bell is about to ring but he physically can't move. He notices the world is frozen and then everyone disappears. He's completely alone. He turns around to try and find Jungkook but he isn't there.

The world starts tipping and he blacks out.

-

Jungkook let's Jimin's words sink in before walking up to him again. He's standing still in the hallway, not moving at all. He gets in front of him and grabs his hand. He doesn't react. "Jimin?"

He turns around and looks back at where Jungkook was standing before and Jungkook tilts his head, confused. Then Jimin starts falling. Kook grabs him and holds him up. His eyes are closed and he's completely limp.

An administrator walks up. "What happened?" Jungkook doesn't take his eyes off of Jimin's unconscious face. "I don't know."

"Take him to the nurse." Jungkook nods and picks Jimin up.

-

short chapter. we love cliffhangers

 we love cliffhangers