8

The heat was scorching through my skin, it was always worst during noon and early afternoon. I felt sweat drip from my forehead. Peter decided to have an hour break so everyone could replenish themselves.

My eyes automatically searched for a black haired woman. She was currently being entertained by Otis, one of our costar on the series. He was playing that handsome suitor of Killian who followed her all the way to California. Right now he's acting really well I almost believe he's crushing over Ynna.

It was an odd day

This morning, true to her words Ynna arrived at my house at around 6 in the morning. My mother insisted that she eat breakfast even though Ynna  told us she already ate. Due to my mother's persistence she succumbed with her usual charming smile that my parents already had this adoring stares towards her. Holland was no different, all three pairs of eyes devoured her form while she ate, this stupid smiles plastered on their faces while I wished silently that the earth swallow me whole.

"Ynna right?" My mom asked, her voice in a weird high tone.

"Yes that's right"

"It's great to finally meet you. Megan wouldn't stop talking about y-" my dad couldn't finish his sentence because I stepped on his foot. I guess it was too late basing on Ynna's reaction who looked at me, her perfect dark brows slightly raised.

"Yeah she wouldn't stop talking about you" Holland supplied too fast that I didn't have the time to kick her or cover her mouth or something.

Damn it was frustrating to have them practically throw my infatuation right on Ynna's face

"I hope it's all good things?" Ynna stated, wanting to lighten the atmosphere maybe because she sensed I was already dying inside.

"Oh believe me Ynna. My ears almost bled" my traitor of a sister continued

"Alright that's it guys we're heading out now" I finally was fed up with their not so subtle match making.

"But Ynna hasn't finished her food yet" My father commented

"It's alright there's another time" I knew Ynna was just trying to be polite. My family can be too overwhelming all of the time.

"I hope so. Maybe you could join us for dinner later?" My mother stood from her chair and tried to reach for Ynna.

"No she won't mom. She'll be busy with rehearsing her lines" I quickly dragged her towards the door and didn't stop until we reached her car. 

"No I think I have time Megan" I stared at her dumbfounded, she took my mother's invitation seriously?

"Are you sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I mean, my family is..." I couldn't find the word to describe them in one word, they were too stupendous.

"Adorable? Welcoming? It's alright Megan. Besides it's been a long time since I've eaten with these much people on a table" She supplied

"Of course. You're always welcome here Ynna" I averted my gaze and tried to lift the mood but I couldn't, bringing up my family triggered something in her. 

The few minutes after her car started, we fell silent. My mind was running miles per hour, hesitating whether I should open my mouth or not.

"Ynna... I... No nevermind. I'm sorry"

"What is it Megan?" She insisted in her usual silky honey voice.

"No it's nothing really, it's just a stupid question"