Just Another Prologue

Start from the beginning

"Ari let me explain"  I could hear him yell out from behind me.

I grabbed my stuff off the couch and ran out of the house. The sound of the thunder filled my ears as the rain just poured down on my head. Just as I almost made it down the last step I felt his arm grab me.

"Let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Come back in the house" He tries to pull me back in but I was not letting up. I wanted to go home right now before I killed somebody. Once I finally got out his grip the girl tried to run pass me. My hands instantly grabbed her hair almost like an instinct.

I snatched her down with all the strength I had in me. At this point I was dripping wet but I gave zero fucks. Jonathan wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me off the ground "Let her go Ariana" I could hear him saying but I zoned him out.

As he took me away I just dragged her along until I couldn't drag her up the porch so I let her go. He used his foot to kick the door closed and then he placed me down on my feet.

I could feel my hair dripping and my clothes were clinging to my body. We just stood there looking at each other. My blood was boiling just looking at him, "C'mon just hit me" He tells me.

I nod my head and slapped him with all the strength of a angry black woman. The sound of the slap echoed throughout my ears. I picked up my other hand to slap him again and he grabbed my wrist. I knew the slap had to hurt but he took it like it was nothing.

"Why would you fuck her?" I ask trying to get free to hit him again. He took steps forwards and pushed me back against the arm of the couch. He takes off my shoes and then unbuttons my jeans and I began to squirm around.

"Don't touch me"  I try to sit up but he pushes me back down. He pulls down my pants along with my panties "Get off me"

It was a struggle to get my wet skinny jeans off but he still managed to. Jonathan put my legs over his shoulder and kissed my lips. He runs his tongue over my clit slowly before sucking on my clit.

I bit down on my lip, "Stop" I say as I opened my legs even more.

Jonathan moves his face side to side whilst flicking my clit with his tongue. "Mmh" I moan putting my hand on the top of his head. He alters between sucking and licking sending my body into convulsions.

He kisses my inner thigh "I'm sorry baby girl"

"I know baby" I reply to him. Girl what? His tongue was making me dumb. I raise my hips a little letting him know to get back to work. His tongue caresses over my spot as he slips his hand under my shirt massaging my boobs.

"I'm about to cum" I moan scratching at the couch.

"Cum for me baby" He keeps up the same motions and pace so he didn't ruin my climax.

"Fuck" My legs began to shake as my juices were finally set free. He slurped up all my juices before standing up.

I laid there on the couch with my legs still wide open and my eyes closed. The girl on top of him started replaying over and over in my head. I just started crying

"Why did you fuck her Jonathan?"

I tried to be tough and not let him know how much he hurt me. I'm tough as hell but I'm really sensitive when I care about someone. Just the thought of some girl being able to say she fucked him made me sick.

He wraps his arms around me "I fucked up, I'm sorry" He wipes my face and kissed my lips.

We've been through so much shit together and have so much history it's hard to let go. He was there for me when I lost my brother and didn't even want to carry on life.

I was there for him when his dad died shortly after he started to make a name for himself in the music industry. Before we were lovers, we were best friends and that's what makes it so hard for us to let go.

"Jon we can't keep doing this" I sigh fanning my eyes to stop the tears from flowing. "We're too toxic this shit ain't gon ever work"

"We good, we got this. I fucked up but we good. I love you"

"Then show me Jonathan. Show me you know what love is"

 Show me you know what love is"