Lightningblaze (Warrior Cats) (mega_meganium)

Is it a Mary Sue?
Lightningblaze

Name: Lightningblaze
Gender: Female (she-cat)
Rank: Deputy
Looks: Bright gold she-cat with orange stripes on her back and yellow eyes.
Personality: An ok fighter, a good hunter, and can outrun most cats because of moons of training.
Mother: Lightningmist/star
Father: Owlbird
Siblings: Greenpool, Tigermist, and Shadetuft
Mate: Thistlestorm
Kits: Lightningstorm, Blizzardshine, and Brackencloud
Grandmother: Dapplepool
Grandfather: Lightningcloud
Leader (Great Grandfather): Lightningstar
Kit Life: Lightningstar died a few days after Lightningblaze was born. Lightningmist then became leader. Since Lightningstar had lived a long time, the elders told Lightningblaze many stories about him. The Lightning tradition was her favorite tale out of all the tales Dapplepool and Lightningcloud told her about. The Lightning tradition was started by Lightningblaze's great great grandmother, Lightningwind, who died many moons ago. The Lightning tradition was where when a descendant of her's gave birth, they had to name one of their kits Lightningkit. That was how Lightningkit (blaze) got her name. She also liked the tale about the Dark Forest battle. When Lightningstar was a warrior, Lightningfeather, he was nearly killed by a Dark Forest cat called Snowtuft but a ThunderClan cat saved him. Her name was Hollyleaf.
Apprentice Life: All was well until a she-cat called Dewpaw started picking on her. She soon also befriended a tom called Swiftpaw. They found a wide and open spaced corner of the camp where prey lurked. They called it their training ground. Dewpaw and Swiftpaw moved out of the apprentice den and became warriors, Dewfeather and Swiftstrike.
Warrior Life: Things were great as a warrior. Lightningblaze and Swiftstrike always looked for new places to find and catch prey. Swiftstrike became deputy, Shadetuft mated with a tom named Aspenflame, and Lightningblaze mated with a tom named Thistlestorm. Shadetuft gave birth to a tom called Sunkit, and Lightningblaze gave birth to three kits. Their names were Lightningkit, Blizzardkit, and Brackenkit.

I actually really like this oc. She is welly made and has her ups and downs. The only thing that bothers me with this oc is that all of the cats with Lightning as their prefix become leaders/deputies. It just bothers me that one kit from every generation of her family becomes leader. Other than that, I like how you tie this in with Aspenfall's backstory. Swiftstrike was Swiftstar and he helped her out because she was related to his best friend, Lightningblaze. I also remember you telling me Aspenflame was Aspenfall's grandfather, right? You also give us hints of when this takes place. We now know that this happens way after the Dark Forest battle because Lightningblaze's great great grandmother was saved by Hollyleaf during it. We also know that Lightningblaze and Aspenfall are not ThunderClan because otherwise you would have typed "clanmate" not "ThunderClan cat." I'm also would like to know what clan she's from. It would be nice info. Thanks for reading! Bye!