Golden Meadow (MLP)

Is it a Mary Sue?

Golden Meadow

Hi guys! I started this book to create a few ocs. This book is for me to see if my ocs are Mary Sues or not. Also, if you think the character is a Mary Sue, please tell me why so I can change it. This first oc is a MLP one.

Name: Golden Meadow

Age: 14

Mane/Tail: Light blue.

Coat: Yellow.

Personality: Shy and scared of almost everything. Although smart, she has a tough time in school because she isn't very popular.

Important Backstory: She was found in a meadow by Granny Smith and adopted by the Apple Family when Applejack was just 7. She also has similar DNA to another pony called Lightning Cloud even though they never met before the Apple Family adopted them. Also, when she was 6, a pony called Blood Lust or better known as Bodil666 kidnapped her a gave her scars that she still has (a star on her forehead, a scar across her cheek, and one big scar on each of her legs). This is the reason she is so shy.

Likes: Her family, apple bucking, her amulet, books, video games, and her few friends.

Dislikes: The bullies in school, Blood Lust, bugs, cruelty, and her scars.

Family: Lightning Cloud and the Apple Family.

Friends: Fluffle Puff (oc on YouTube), Fluttershy, Winter Snow (another one of my ocs), and Rainbow Dash.

Strengths: She's smart and has the support of her few friends.

Weaknesses: Her shyness, not very strong, and she has low self-esteem.

Cutie Mark: A cloud.

Her Future(maybe): With the help of Twilight Sparkle and Princess Luna, she is in training to become an alicorn. They are teaching her a recently discovered magic called "Pegasus Magic" which is magic that Pegasus can do but not Unicorns. She is also the element of Love (I know about Princess Cadance but I haven't seen her episodes) in recently found 2nd set of Elements of Harmony that was lost for a thousand years before being found again.