Aspenfall (Warrior Cats) (mega_meganium)

Is it a Mary Sue?
Aspenfall

Name: Aspenfall
Rank: Warrior
Gender: Female (She-cat)
Looks: Ginger/amber with dark brown stripes and green eyes.
Personality: A loyal, funny, quick, and strong feline. She is a fan girl to SkyDoesMinecraft and you can always trust her. Like Applejack, she can't tell a lie.
Backstory: ?
Likes: SkyDoesMinecraft, StarClan, Rainbow Dash, and Lightning Dash (one of her ocs).
Dislikes: The Dark Forest, Bodil666, all Dark Forest cats, Scourge, and Bone.
Parents: Sweetberry and Sunbelly
Siblings: Petalpool and Sandflame
Mate: Blizzardfrost
Kit: Blizzardstorm
Strengths: StarClan, Swiftstar, her family, her friends, and her stripes (she thinks it's what makes her who she is).
Weaknesses: She is haunted by flashbacks in her dreams of cats' deaths, haunted by dark forest cats, Scourge and Bone haunting her. This holds her back from her true potential.

There is a few things I don't understand. First of all, why is she haunted by cat deaths all the time? Are they future cat deaths and it's some kind of power? Second, how is StarClan one of her strengths? Third, who is Swiftstar and how does he relate to her? Fourth, how does she even know about Bodil666 and SkyDoesMinecraft? There is no internet. Fifth, what is her backstory? You didn't give me one. Sixth, how does she even know Scourge and Bone except for nursery/elder's tales? Now for the judging. I think this is a Mary Sue. I think making her loyal, funny, quick, and strong is a little much. Maybe remove strong? It also seems like she has a special power which is Mary Sue-ish. You said that StarClan is one of her strengths so she has the whole of StarClan fighting with her every battle she's in? MAJOR MARY SUE ALERT! Sorry but I think you, mega_meganium, seriously need to work on Aspenfall or at least give good reasons why she can do these things. Thanks!