twenty-four

Later that night

Jon's POV

Her lips tasted like Jack and coke, and mint gum. Maybe she did it for me, knowing I wasn't going to be drinking my favorite drink ever again. Maybe she did it out of an odd envy; not that she had a reason to do it out of spite. I wanted to taste nothing but her.

"J-Jon, we're in public," Kaia whispered after pulling away from my kiss. Her hands rested firmly on my shoulders as I held her waist, and I looked behind me at the unsuspecting crowd that took no notice to us making out in the corner.

"I want you so bad," I whispered back, my fingers sneaking slightly into the waistband of her leggings.

"I want you, too," she sighed, nearly melting against my touch.

"Let me take you, babygirl. There's a bathroom, baby, we can do it here. I can't wait until we get back to the hotel, and we can go back to the boys like nothing happened," I said lowly in her ear before kissing her soft skin on her neck.

"P-Please," she said, her dark eyes flickering up to me. I found her hand carefully and slid my fingers between hers, tugging her along behind me towards the bathrooms. The door was closed and I knocked loudly, only for a muffled sound to come from inside.

"Just a second, baby," I told Kaia as she wrapped herself around my arm, leaning her head on my shoulder. The door opened abruptly and a large man in a black suit walked out, peering between me and Kaia.

"God damn it. Please don't break the sink," he groaned, rolling his eyes before walking past us and towards the exit of the club.

"Go," I said, bringing Kaia inside. I closed and locked the door quickly before turning to her and capturing her in a long kiss again, my tongue exploring her agape mouth as our lips moved in sync.

"Hey," she stopped me, grabbing the collar of my jacket.

"Yes?" I asked, raising my brows slightly.

"I love you so much," she told me, making me smile. I leaned down to hug her tightly, her arms wrapping around around my neck.

"I love you, too, baby," I told her, giving her a tight squeeze.

"Thank you so much for everything," she added.

"Anything for you, Kai. Even if it means forgiving a couple of assholes to make you happy," I said as she pulled away, her hands still on the nape of my neck.

"Not just that. Thank you for literally everything. You've made my life so much better since we've been together. It's amazing. I just want to tell you that before I let you fuck my brains out," she smirked, her soft words nearly making my cock twitch as she rubbed her knee against my crotch.

"Let's talk more about that later, but let's definitely get to that part where I'm fucking your brains out," I said, capturing her lips again. I ran my hands down her waist before I pulled her leather jacket off her body and laid in on the bathroom sink. I kneeled down enough to pull her leggings down her soft legs and help her escape the tight material before I ran my hands up her legs, placing a kiss on her perfectly round ass before standing up to look at us in the mirror. "Do you see how beautiful you are?"

"J-Jon," she whimpered as I lowered my hand and rubbed a few fingers through her sopping wet folds.

"Look how beautiful you are, baby. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on," I told her as I rubbed her clit faster and faster.

"F-Fuck," she whined, melting back into me.

"I love you so goddamn much," I said through gritted teeth, bringing my other hand to her throat gently, making her tilt her head up at me so I could kiss her. "Y'gonna listen to daddy tonight?"