ten

{A/N: A little treat from me to you. More drama is to come here soon, guys. Just wait ;) }

Saturday Night, 11:00 PM (XXX)

Jonathan had made me wait all weekend to even get remotely intimate with him. We exchanged nothing more than hugs and short kisses since we arrived to his house on our weekend getaway, which only made me that much more desperate for his touch.

"Hey, babydoll, do you prefer when I wear a normal neck tie, or a bow tie?" Jon asked me as I sat down on his bed, watching him try on a new suit he bought for an upcoming event he was to be at.

"I really like the bow tie, but it makes it harder to be all sexy, y'know?" I smirked, walking up to him and grabbing onto the tie he was wearing and pulling him down to kiss me.

"I think you can make anything sexy," he said, grabbing my waist. I squealed as he scooped me up, guiding my legs around his waist as he found a wall to press me against. His lips hungrily captured mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Our tongues explored each other as his hands moved to rest on my butt, keeping me elevated off the ground. I gasped as he grinded his hips against mine, giving me a small taste of how excited he was.

"What do you want, babydoll?" Jonathan asked between sloppy kisses.

"You, Jonathan. I want you so bad," I whimpered as he pressed against me again.

"We're going to be a good girl and do whatever daddy says, right? We're going to listen and do what we're told, right?" he hummed, pressing his lips to my neck. I let out a soft moan, as him being dominant and bossy was the biggest turn on.

"Yes," I said softly, finding my fingers locked tightly in his curls.

"Excuse me?" he pulled away and made me land on my feet.

"Y-Yes, daddy," I finally said, earning a loud, throaty groan from him, followed by his hands squeezing my butt.

"Get naked for me, Babydoll," Jon finally said before I nodded, slowly stripping off my clothing. I bit my lip as I seen his hand rub circles on the front of his pants as he watched me, irking me to turn around as I slowly slid my jeans down my legs, leaving the lacy panties.

"What else should I do?" I asked innocently, biting my lip as I turned around, seeing that he was already stripping himself quickly.

"I just want you on all fours over on the bed, baby. Can you do that for daddy?" he asked deeply, grabbing my waist before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Of course," I smiled, walking over to the bed. I rested with my forearms and knees on the bed, waiting for what Jonathan could be doing.

"Now, babygirl, I think we should establish a safe word," he said, making my chest tighten. "Have any ideas?"

"I-I—"

"How about pumpernickel? That's a good one, yeah?" he asked, getting closer to me.

"Yeah," I nodded before I felt him hook the material of my panties, pulling them down my legs.

"Please, babygirl, if anything hurts, yell out 'pumpernickel', and I'll stop, okay?" he told me soothingly. I nodded before I felt a something cold drag on my back. "Now, baby, would you like me to describe everything that I see and what I'm going to do to you?"

"P-Please?" I said softly, trying to move to press against him.

"Patience, baby. Let me dirty talk you with what I see," he said, his fingers dragging across my butt. "I see a beautiful, pretty little pussy dripping wet with anticipation. Man, I could just fuck you senseless just looking at it,"