four

Monday Night, 8:30PM

I sat in my office watching the screen in front of me as Kevin Owens stood in the ring, with Sami Zayn in his corner.

"I'm issuing an open challenge!" Kevin announced, making place my palm on my forehead. "For anyone who things they could take my Championship, come on out."

"Smart," my assistant, Sam, said, nodding her head.

"Not smart," I said, shaking my head.

"Why?" she asked, peering over at me.

"Dean Ambrose is why," I said almost on queue as Dean's music played and he marched down the ring.

"You better get ready for a crazy interview," she suggested. I nodded and leaned forwards as the bell tolled, they exchanged some unheard words, and Dean immediately went in violently and delivered Dirty Deeds to Kevin, and pinning him for the title.

"Jesus Christ," I sighed before walking out of my office and to the decorated corner, grabbing the microphone that sat there.

I stood and waited as the cameras rolled, waiting for when Dean would come out of the gorilla in the raging fit he always does.

I took in a deep breath before Dean came out, silent as he's ever been. I watched as he walked over to us, grabbing the microphone out of my hand and setting it on the table behind him.

"No interviews today," he said sternly before sweeping me off my feet and walking away from the corner.

"Dean, what the hell?" I asked sternly, pushing against his chest as he walked into the parking lot, quickly finding his car.

"Kevin said some not nice things in the ring about you before I beat him. He was about to pursue what he said, so we're leaving," he told me before setting me to my feet after pulling the passenger door open. "Get in,"

"Dean, I don't think—"

"Get in the car," he repeated, more harshly this time. I obliged quickly, getting onto the vehicle before he slammed the door, making me jump. I sat in silence as he joined me on the other side, setting the belt in my lap.

"Dean, we cant just leave unannounced," I told him, looking down at the heavy masterpiece.

"Does it look like I give a damn?" he asked, peering over at me, his blue eyes sparkling with hatred.

"You must really hate Kevin. I can see the hate in your eyes," I told him, smiling down at where my fingers traced the metal of the belt.

"I still hate you more," he said sternly, smirking over at me.

"So, what did Kevin say?" I asked, obviously provoking a nerve.

"Nothing, Kai. Forget it," he told me, his hand gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"C'mon, I've got to know," I said, shifting my weight towards him. "It can't be that bad,"

"Well, at first, I thought his little infatuation with you was maybe an attempt at a storyline. Nope. This guys is bad news," he told me, his eyes not leaving the road.

"What did he—"

"He told me that after tonight, he was going to take you out to the bar and see how drunk he could get you," he started, reaching up to itch his scruff. "He said some other things, but I won't tell you. Let's just remind ourselves that drunk sex—"

"Isn't consensual sex,"

"Good girl. You're catching on," he smirked.

"Did you really think I would say yes to going out tonight with Kevin?" I asked, making him peer over at me.