Chapter Eight - Love and Lies

Start from the beginning

“Coming Richie,” Harry’s heart dropped.

“Who’s Richie,” Harry asked curiously.

“Oh my cousin, we have a dinner reservation” Amee said with a laugh.

“Really, because I wouldn’t call my cousin yummy,” Harry said suspiously, but then added “But then again if I had a cousin who looked like you…” to lighten the mood.

“Everyone in my family calls me Yummy, apparently my older brother couldn’t tell the difference between Yummy, and Amee as a kid. So now everyone calls me that, I know embarrassing right,” Amee said with a laugh.

Harry felt his heart beat return to normal and said, “No, I think it’s cute,”

Amee blushed and said, “Hey, I got to run, tell Niall that I hope his guitar is fine, and that I will probably not be able to call him till after judges houses.”

“Definitely, love, have fun. Where are you going this year, do you know yet?” Harry asked.

“Trinidad, home of Nikki Minaj,” Amee replied.

“Awesome, have fun Yummy,” Harry said.

“Thanks bye,” Amee replied as they both hung up.

“Hey, I didn’t get to say bye,” Niall protested, when he noticed that Harry had hung up.

“It’s okay, she said she would call you after she got back from judges house,” Harry said nonchalantly, looking at the sad expression on Niall’s face.

“That’s not for a couple of weeks,” Niall said plopping down on the couch, not paying attention to his guitar anymore.

‘’She’ll be back in two Mondays mate,” Harry responded patting Niall on the back.

“Who’ll be back in two Mondays,” Liam said as he walked through Niall’s front door.

“Amee, she made it past judges houses,” Niall said a little sad.

“Well that’s great news,” Zayn said coming through the door, Louis right behind him.

“Yeah, it is,” Niall said trying to fake a smile.

“What’s wrong,” Louis asked, his big brother instinct kicking in.

“Nothing,” Niall replied, getting up to go into the kitchen for a box of cookies.

“Uh-oh, what happened? Did he break his guitar,” Zayn asked Harry.

“No, he dropped it but it’s good. Amee is leaving for a week and a half to Trinidad for judges houses, and said that she wouldn’t be able to talk to him till she got back. You know long distance and all.” Harry said very matter of factly.

“What’s wrong with you,” Louis asked sensing some tension.

“Clearly Niall likes her,” Harry said.

“Okay, what’s wrong with that. Amee is a really nice girl. Oh no don’t tell me, you like her too,” Liam said.

“What, no, of course not,” Harry said shocked that that thought even crossed Liam’s mind.

“Amee, is a really nice girl. Niall is my brother; he is too innocent for his own good sometimes. I just don’t want her to mess with his heart, and clearly he is already falling for her,” Harry said.

“That’s what I am worried about too. We need to know if she really likes him or not, I don’t want Niall getting hurt,” Zayn said.

“Alright, chocolate chips or oatmeal raisin,” Niall said coming in with two boxes in his hand.