13

Luigi carried a tray of food that Mario picked up from a nearby pasta shop.

With a huge plate of spaghetti and a couple of meatballs in it, the Green Stache enter the cell room.

When he entered, he drop the plate of food after seeing what was in front of him.

Y/n was hanging in the middle of the cell, a tendril wrapped around his neck.

Luigi was freaking out. The team received a call from Fox and they left to take care of it. It was just him and Richter to babysit the Nergaling.

Now, he killed himself.

Teeth chattering, legs shaking, nerves rattled, Luigi had to do something about this.

Using his right hand, he put it on the hand recognition screen by the cell door. Once it scan it, the door unlocked.

Eyes went back to the dead monster, but his body was gone. The Mario Brother felt the blood in his body go cold.

Luigi: Mario...

He didn't have time to think about his brother as the Green Stache was pushed inside the cell.

Y/n: Sorry Weegee. If it makes you feel better, you're my favorite Mario Brother.

Y/n quickly ran out of the room, into the hallway. Running around, he need to find a way out of the ship.

Going past a circular window, the Innocent Fugitive skid to stop and walk backwards. His jaw immediately dropped when he looked out there.

The ship was above the city.

Y/n: Please tell you can fly.

"I don't think I can..."

Y/n sighed as that wasn't what he wanted to hear. He kept running throughout the ship till he made it to the hanger.

Pressing an red button on the wall, red lights flashed with an alarm going off.

The hanger door begin to lower down. Wind start blowing into the ship, causing loose things to fly around.

Walking down on the lowered door, Y/n slowly look out at the beauty of his city. The lights shine brighter in the beautiful moonlight.

A smile appear on his face.

"It's time we save the beauty of this place."

Y/n: Yes. Just how we survive the fall.

"We'll improvise."

Y/n: We'l-

Nergal gain control of the former Officer's body and jumped out of the ship, screaming all the way down.

---

New Donk City Convention Center

The NDCPD surrounded the building, getting the citizens away from the inside and the area.

Falco, Fox, Mario, Samus, and Simon went to the door till The Chief stop them.

Chief: We going to send backup with ya'll.

Falco: No need, Chief. We don't you guys getting hurt. You're the last line of defense if we can't stop it.

Mario: Just stay here and be cautious.

The small group of the Smash Council enter the Convention Center, Baskins and The Chief look at each other. If it was like Y/n but vicious as it was earlier this week, they may be in trouble.