Chapter 9

Ryder's P.O.V *At our house*

It is currently 10 o'clock and Aspen was getting ready for that dumbass meeting. She pulled on her black jogger, black vans, and a black hoodie.

"Where are you going Aspen?" I ask.

"I have business to take care of." She says.

"Aspen is it anything dangerous." I say.

"You know me and you know that I can take care of myself I will be home later tonight alright." She says.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Look let's spend tomorrow together and not worry about school or anything. Lets just hang out I can tell the guys to have a day off so no one will be in the house." I say.

"Alright sounds good. I'll be back Ryder I promise. If i am not back in two hours look for me alright." She says. The look in her eyes makes me nervous about her going.

Aspen's P.O.V

I kissed Ryder then left the house. I knew that he would have someone follow me so I drove to an abandoned house, got out and went up to the door. I broke the knob off and walked in. I walked out the back door where his guys couldn't see me and took off running. When I got to the cave, where I fight at, I took off my sweatshirt and joggers so I was wearing my spandex and sports bra.

"So tonight the fighters are Nirvanna and Nightshade. Whoever wins tonight will fight tomorrow night. Whoever wins they will be the new champs of the country." The guy on the mic said.

"Nirvanna is a chick she can't win anything, have you ever seen a girl fight. She is a skinny bitch." Nightshade said.

"Then how did I make to the top to fight you clearly something is wrong if you think that you can beat me tonight." I say.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Just get the ring asshole." I say.

I climbed in the ring and Nightshade followed me. The guy that had the mic was standing in the middle of the ring.

"Good luck Nightshade she seems a bit pissed off tonight." the guy said.

"She acts as if she isn't getting any dick." Nightshade said.

"Yeah because you keep hogging it all Nightshade. I didn't know that you were gay." I say with a smirk on my face.

He stepped forward and threw a punch I blocked it and moved to the side, I kicked him in side causing him to hunch over. I threw my knee up connecting it with his nose.

"Fuck." He said grabbing his nose.

"Fight back this is not a win unless I have something to actually fight against." I say.

Nightshade stood up and came over to me grabbing my hair thinking that is actually hurt funny thing is that this is a wig I had on so the only thing that he was going to do is rip it off. He pulled and sure enough my black long hair fell down my back.

"You are honestly the worst fighter that I have ever fought let's get this over with." I said.

I ran up to him throwing a punch connecting it with his jaw, he stumbled back and I took the chance to wrap my legs around his neck. I was either going to put his to sleep or kill him all together. I think I'll just kill him. I grabbed his neck and snapped it. As he fell to the ground I jumped off and stood there looking at his lifeless body.

"And the winner is Nirvanna." The guy said.

I grabbed my sweatshirt and joggers put them on and walked out the cave. I walked back to the abandoned house only to find my brother there waiting for me.