Chapter eight

Ryder's P.O.V *at school*

As I pulled up to the school with Aspen in the car everyone was staring and I didn't like it. I felt Aspen grab my hand.

"Baby it is okay everything will be alright." She says kissing the back of my hand.

"That is my job to kiss the back of your hand and I just don't like when people who can't keep their damn eyes to themselves." I say

I got out the car and went to her side of the car. I opened the door for her and she climbed out looking like a million bucks. She put her bag over her shoulder and grabbed my hand. We walked into the school and everyone's mouth dropped when they saw us together. Brooklyn, one of Aspen's friends came over to us.

"Ummm what the actual hell is going on here and why are you guys holding hands?" She basically yells at Aspen.

"You need to watch who you are talking to Little girl." I say.

"I need to watch who I am talking to I will shove my foot so far up your ass that you won't be able to walk for a week if you call me a little girl again." She said standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Baby do you mind I will meet you in class let me just go talk to my friends please." Aspen finally speaks up.

"Okay I'll see you in class." I say while I kiss the temple of her head.

I walked over to my friends, then I saw him. Demetri Mornamere.

"Hey I see you finally got my sister to in bed with you." Demetri says.

"You're supposed to be dead Demetri do not let Aspen see you. She has made her choice." I say looking back at to see Aspen staring right at us.

"I had to make Aspen believe I was dead. People were coming after her." Demetri said.

"She has her mind set that you wanted your mother dead and she is not going to stop until your mother is dead." I say, Demetri glanced at his sister.

Aspen doesn't recognize him that is why she hasn't came over to us yet. Finally I turned to back to Demetri.

"You will not speak to Aspen if I have anything to do with it you won't be seeing her again." I say walking away.

I felt Demetri grab my shirt I quickly swung back and knocked him over. I heard Aspen's heels hitting the ground quick. Next thing I knew she had thrown a punch connecting it with Demetri's jaw.

"What the hell are you doing thinking you can just come here and think you can start shit with my boyfriend?" She says standing there with her hands on her hips.

"You truly don't remember who I am do you?" Demetri asked her.

"If I did I wouldn't be asking you the question." She says.

Demetri rolled up his sleeve and it showed a tattoo that said My Sisters Protector. Aspen pulled up her dress and on her stomach there was a tattoo that I never seen before. It said My Brothers Keeper.

"Demetri what, how are you alive I saw your dead body. There is no way that you are alive." She says.

"Can I take you out to lunch and I can explain everything to you." Demetri said.

Aspen's P.O.V

Did I believe that my brother was really here or was I just seeing things.

"Can I take you out to lunch and I can explain everything to you." Demetri said.

"whatever you have to say you can say it in front of both of us." I say.

"You are in danger and me coming back puts you in even more danger so please watch your back." Demetri says.

"I wouldn't be in danger if it wasn't for you Demetri you are supposed to me my brother not to put me in danger it says on your arm that you are my protector and look what you did." I say

I grab Ryder's hand and we try to walk to class but Demetri grabbed my arm. I turned around and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground.

"You have just earned yourself an enemy brother don't think I won't come for you." I say.

"If you come after me Aspen I will not hesitate to kill you." Demetri says.

"You were dead once it won't be hard to kill you again." I say.

"You'll have to go through the gang to get to me." Demetri said while wiping the blood off his face.

"That right you hide behind your guys but don't forget brother I am a high trained street fighter and Assassin it is in my blood to kill now." I say before walking away with Ryder.

*At The house*

Ryder and I went back to my house after School. We were currently packing my boxes and bags. I was pulling all my clothes out of my closet while Ryder pulled everything out of my dresser.

"Ryder, babe?" I say from inside my closet.

"Yes queen." He said.

"We have to redesign your house. I can't live in those conditions." I say. I heard Ryder laugh.

"What is wrong with the house?" He asked.

"Umm first off the guys smell so bad do they even take a shower, second your room is so freaking dark, the kitchen is dirty and I will not be the one to clean I am not the maid." I say.

"As soon as we get to the house I will make those changes my love." He says while laughing.

"Yay also I have a meeting I have to go to tonight and no you cannot go I am sorry." I say walking into my room with a pile of clothes.

We finished packing up my whole room around 9:45 pm. Ryder still hasn't said anything to me about the meeting and I was kinda nervous about what he was thinking.