Chapter Five

Ryder's P.o.v

I put on a black suit with a red tie and then put on my shoes. After I did all that I checked the time it was exactly five o'clock and I needed to leave if I wanted to make it to her house on time. I walked out to the living room and found Riven, Adam, and Michael all sitting there.

"I am going out to take care of business with the queen watch over the house and make sure nothing happens if you have problems call me." I say

"Ryder you do know that the queen is very scary." Adam says.

"Oh yes I know." I say.

I grabbed the keys to my car and drove to her house getting there in good timing. I climbed out of the car and went up to her door. I knocked, I could hear her heels hitting the ground. She answered the door wearing this amazing outfit. She was absolutely stunning. When she opened the door she smiled then gave me a hug.

"So if we want to leave before the rush hour gets crazy we must go now." She says

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"The Vintage Tavern." She says grabbing her purse.

"Alright my lady let's go." I say grabbing her hand leading her the car.

*in the car*

We drove in silence for a little while then she spoke up.

"Please join gangs with me I have no clue what I am doing with it." she says.

"I will have to think about it my guys and Zander's guys don't really like each other." I say.

"They don't have to live in the same house, Ryder, I am able to control them they have no choice or I will kill them. Oh and when we get there beware my mother is very hateful towards me she blames me for my brothers death and there is nothing I can do to fix it." She say.

"That will be fixed tonight I promise." I say pulling into a parking spot at the restaurant.