Chapter four

Aspen's P.O.V

I woke up early the next morning and changed into black leather jeans and a black strappy crop top with my black two inch heel booties. I put my hair into a ponytail and I kissed Ryder's cheek then went downstairs. Riven was down there shirtless eating a bowl a cereal.

"Good morning Riven." I say starting the coffee machine. I turned and looked at Riven he was staring at my back.

"You're an assassin?" Riven ask.

"Yes I am will you help me with something today?" I ask him. His stare is very intense.

"Yes ma'am. Can I ask you something?" Riven ask.

"You just did. But yes go ahead." I say.

"Are you dating Ryder and if not-" Riven was cut off by Ryder grabbing his neck and pinning him against the wall.

I sat there and watched the boys fight it out until Ryder gave Riven a black eye and a bloody lip. I grabbed Ryder's arm and threw him against the wall, I held him there and didn't go easy on him.

"Enough Ryder you need to learn how to control your anger and not take it out on other people." I say grabbing his face turning it towards me.

"You are mine and nobody else's do I make myself clear?" Ryder said.

"You are not to boss me around do I make myself clear now if you excuse me I have someone to torture and I will see you later." I say pushing him away from me and grabbing my coffee and walking off to the torture room.

I walked into the the torture room and noticed that Zander was no longer sitting where they had left him. I was on high alert and looking everywhere for him. Suddenly I was tackled to the floor and a hand went around my neck. I clawed at anything that I could get my hands on. I grabbed his shoulder and dug my nails into him. He let go of my neck giving me enough time to get from under him and roundhouse kick him in the head causing him to stumble back. He gained his balance back and came running at me, I stood in my fighting stance ready for anything that he threw at me. Zander tried punching me, I blocked it and threw a punch connecting it with his jaw. He came back and hit me in the stomach causing me to stumble into the wall. He came over and pinned me to it.

"You thought that you could beat me just like your brother thought he could beat me but he was wrong and couldn't even do that. I am going to end your life just like I ended Demetri's life." He said.

I kneed him the balls and knocked him unconscious. I tied him up with the chains and left. I had a busted eyebrow and a bruise on my jawline. I walked up to Ryder's office I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

"Who is it." Ryder asked.

"Aspen." I say.

"Come in Baby." he says.

I walk into his office and before I can even look at him he is up and in front of me. He grabbed my jaw and flinched away from him.

"What happened to your face?" Ryder asked inspecting the rest of my face.

"Nothing don't worry about it Ryder I um have to go my parents are looking for me and yeah I'll take care of Zander before I leave." I say turning around getting ready to walk out but he grabbed my hand pulling me back to him.

I turned back to him and looked into his eyes. I saw something that you would rarely see in Ryder Munro's eyes. Love. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back then pulled away and went back to the torture room. When I got into to the torture Zander was awake and looked as if I had killed his mother.

"You may have ended my brothers life but you will not end mine and you forgot one thing about me Zander I am an assassin and well nobody beats me they all end up dead like you." I say raising a gun and pointing it at his head then I pulled the trigger.

I put the gun in the back of my jeans and walked out Adam was standing against the wall across from the room I was just in.

"You killed him." He says without looking up at me.

"I had to now excuse me I have a family dinner to get ready for and I have a gang to take over." I say.

"Does Ryder know you are taking over Zander's gang?" Adam ask.

"I will let him know at dinner tonight now if you know what is best for yourself you would stop asking question and go away do I make myself clear Adam?" I say my voice getting dangerously low.

"Yes ma'am." He said before walking away.

I pulled out my phone and texted Ryder.

Me: Be at my house @ 5:30 dinner date with my parents dress nice please.

Ryder: Alright wear something red to match me.

Me: Alright and what do you think of joining gangs together I am now the leader of Zander's gang

Ryder: We will talk about that later

Me: okay see you soon

It was now 3 I got on my bike and went home. When I got to my house I took a shower, did my makeup and hair. Then I put my outfit on.I finished getting ready and waited for Ryder to show up.