Chapter Two

Aspen's P.O.V

I grabbed Ryder's hand and dragged him to my room. I turned and walked into my bathroom I could hear him going through my stuff. I grabbed my street fighting bag and changed I put on my black leather pants, a black halter top, and my black combat boots. I walked back out to find Ryder going through my clothes.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Packing a bag for you," he says not looking up at me but continuing to pack the bag.

"Why I plan on coming home tonight I would like to sleep in my own bed tonight just saying," I say placing my hands on my hips.

"I would love to bring you back home but I can't it would risk too much danger to you and your family," he says.

"What the hell are you getting us into Ryder?" I ask.

I stood in front of him and put my hands on my hips not letting him finish what he has started.

"Aspen I am doing what is safe for you," Ryder says.

"Fine but only for one night will I stay at your house and I hope you can ride a motorcycle because that is what I am driving," I say grabbing my bag and keys.

I went to my garage and opened the door to find my six motorcycles, eight corvettes, and nine Lamborghinis. I heard a low whistle next to me. I looked at Ryder who was admiring my cars and bikes.

"Are you sure we can't take one of the Lamborghini?" Ryder asked.

"No, I prefer my bike in this situation," I say walking over to my matte black bike that is covered up with the cover.

My leather jacket was hanging from the handle on it I quickly put it on and got on the bike. Ryder stared at me.

"What? get on Ryder." I say.

"Not happening there is no way I will be seen riding on the back of my girls' bike give me the keys to another bike," Ryder said putting the bag on his back.

"Absolutely not. You can drive this one I'll drive my other black one." I say changing bikes while Ryder came over to get the keys from me.

"Follow me to the house and keep up," Ryder said then gave me his famous smirk like I couldn't keep up with him.

I just smiled at him and started my bike. We raced out of the garage and out onto the highway. We weaved in and out of cars on the highway I sped up and drove past him then I turned around on my bike while it was still going a good 90 miles per hour and blew him a kiss then I turned back around popped a wheelie and waited for him to catch up.

*At his house*

I climbed off my bike and walked over to him. Ryder grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

"That was sexy what you did on that bike and I can't wait to see what you can do in bed." He says.

"You need to stop getting ahead of yourself and just relax I am only here to help you tonight nothing is going to happen between the two of us and you are going to have to deal with that do I make myself clear?" I say.

"We will see about that Aspen." He says.

He walked away from me and I followed him into the house. No one knew why he was always gone or always in different schools and no one dared to ask him, but I had a feeling I was about to find out what exactly he does. We walked into the house to find it filled with guys and some girls our age. I grabbed ahold of Ryder's arm, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders keep me close to his body. I noticed some of the girls glaring at me and some of the guys looked at me as if I was a piece of steak. One guy wearing a leather jacket and no shirt came over to us.

"Ryder we have a guy following Zander and he said that Zander is back at his house if you are ready to go and talk to him." Leather jacket guy said.

"Get the cars ready and grab two extra guns for Aspen," Ryder says.

"Ryder, what is going on? Why do I need a gun?" I ask.

I really am starting to regret my idea of coming with him.

"You have nothing to worry about. Are you good at pressuring people into doing things?" He asked me.

"Depends what am pressuring the person into doing?" I ask.

"I need you to try and get this guy into telling you everything and do not sleep with him," he says.

"Why would I sleep with him?" I ask.

"You, Aspen, my love are going to be a spy for me and tonight you have a date with him. My guys Riven and Adam are going to be your bodyguards and you are going to pretend that they are your guys because your parents are rich and some people like to come after to you because you are an only child in your family. Just get close to him and bring me everything he says whatever you do you ARE NOT allowed to fall for him. It will only be harder if you do." Ryder said while staring at me.

"Ryder this is not what I signed up for. Matter of fact I didn't want anything to do with you." I say turning around trying to walk away.

As I was walking away Ryder pushed me into a room. He pushed me in closing the door behind him. I stood in front of his bed and he stood in front of me. Next thing I knew his lips were crashing down on mine. He pulled away and it kinda made me mad.

"Please do it for me Aspen and I will never ask for you to do anything for me again. Well as long as it doesn't involve me." Ryder says with a smirk.

"Alright fine and just so you know I will only date you when you tell me the truth about yourself and you have to earn my trust. What do I wear to meet this Zander guy." I say.

"Well, first I am introducing you as one of the gang girls that I don't need anymore but would like to see you have to get your way to the top and become his lady. Second, wear something sexy I changed my mind you need to look hot." Ryder said as he twisted his face up at the sound of me becoming someone else's and not his.

"Okay let me go change then we can leave," I say

I went and put on my ripped up leather skirt that had fishnet under it and my black lace bralette and my black red bottom heels. I put on my black choker, fixed my hair and lipstick then walked out and went to find Ryder who was exactly where I left him. When I walked in his eyes went wide.

"Is something wrong Ryder?" I ask him.

"No Umm we have to go. Riven and Adam will bring you home later," he says.

"Okay," I say. I grab his hand and we walk out to the cars.