Chapter One

Aspen's P.O.V

I wasn't considered popular but I was one of the richest teenagers that went to my school. I was laying in bed debating on taking a sick day from school but I haven't talked to my mother or father yet. I got out of bed and went to my closet. I grabbed my leather skirt, my AC-DC t-shirt, and my leather jacket I also grabbed my black red bottom heels. I brought everything with me into the bathroom so I could take a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and did my hair. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Mom, Dad are you home," I say loudly enough you could probably hear me across the mansion I call home.

Nobody answered me so I assumed that they had already left for work. I grabbed my keys to my car and left.

*At school*

I parked my car and went into the school my friends were all waiting for me with their boyfriends by my locker. All of them had a boyfriend and I well nobody wants to date one of the richest girls because well they all think I am a bitch. I am not a bitch unless you disrespect me or my family. I walked up to my locker and they were all staring at me.

"What are you all looking at," I say.

"so you haven't heard who is coming to school?" Brooklyn said.

"no I haven't who is there-" I was cut off by the sound of some guys' voice.

"Don't tell me you didn't know I was transferred to this school Aspen," Ryder said

The one guy everyone avoids because of how dangerous he is. I, on the other hand, am very nosy and like to see what trouble I can get into. I turn around to face him. I crossed my arms and stuck out my hip.

"last time I checked Ryder you were in jail for what again?" I say.

Ryder got dangerously close to me placing a hand on my hip.

"Listen here and Listen closely Aspen Grayson I wasn't in jail I was taking care of business and you are going to help me on my next outing I go on," Ryder says trailing his finger down my thigh.

I grabbed his hand and pushed it away from me.

"I will not help you with anything and you will stop touching me." I say turning to walk away from him.

All my friends and I were getting ready to walk away. I was the last to turn around and try to walk away but Ryder grabbed my waist and pinned me against the lockers.

"Nobody tells me no Aspen. You will help me tonight and you are going to be mine maybe just not yet." Ryder says kissing my neck then I felt him bite down lightly he did not just mark me.

"Fine I'll do it and you did not just mark me?!" I say before pushing him off of me and walk away.

*After school*

I walked out to my car to find Ryder standing there against my car. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"Can I help you?'' I say

"Actually yes you can but you have to change clothes I can not have my lady going out like that and by any chance can you fight?" he says looking me over.

To his defense he doesn't know how well of a fighter I am.

When my parents aren't home I am a street fighter and well only Brooklyn and Matthew knew about it. I kinda zoned out thinking about my fights and forgot that Ryder had asked me question.

"Depends on the situation I am in." I say.

"Alright let's go to your house to get you my sexy vixen some new clothes." Ryder says.

"Stop with all the flirting Ryder." I say getting into my car.

Ryder got into the passenger seat. We drove to the house in silence.

*At my house*

"Holy shit you live here?" Ryder said looking at my house.

"yes I do, now come I apparently am not allowed to wear this outfit." I sigh getting out of the car.

I will only fight tonight if it came to that but right now I had to figure out out to put up with Ryder Munro.