Chapter 3

I opened my eyes "man what a crazy dream...I thought I saw BTS in the room and I also imagine Jimin was the one who saved me." I laughed but I heard someone cleared their throat and I quickly sat up and looked around. It wasn't a dream, Jimin was sitting in a chair right next to the bed and everyone else were around the bed. "Ahhhh man!?!? This is not a dream...this is really happening....I can't believe it that I'm in the same room with BTS!!!" I was so excited it made my want to jump out of my body.

"Yes...I assume that you know everyone here" Jimin says to me with a smile on his face. I answered his questions and I was just looking around. I just can't believe it that I finally I meeting BTS but that incident that happened yesterday was just a coincidence. "Wow I can't believe it...uhhh well thank you Jimin for helping me yesterday...I really do appreciate it but I got to get go" I got off the bed and started heading for the door but I stopped then turned around facing them "but before I go can I take a quick picture and all of you guys autograph please...I won't post the picture but I would love to take a picture with all of you" "Sure but would do my a quick favor me" Jimin asked me politely and I couldn't say no to him "Sure" I said in a happy joyful way. "Will you be my girlfriend" My heart stopped, my mouth dropped. "What?? I must of misheard it can you say that again please...I heard you want me to be your girlfriend" "you heard me right...would you be my girlfriend". I was speechless and I just stood there frozen.

"Uhhhhh.....huh" I didn't know how to respond to that I just find the right words to come out of my mouth. Jimin said with a concerned look on his face "please help me, I just need you to be my fake girlfriend for a couple of weeks then we'll be done". "Yeah we kind of have a situation and by we have a situation I mean Jimin has a situation" Jin said. Jimin quickly gave him a stare which I can't describe. "What...well it's true you do have a situation and we can't help you with....we all help you with her and you but...??" Jin said truthfully to Jimin and everyone nodded. Jimin sighed softly just trying to calm down. I was just standing there keeping my mouth shut till they finish their conversation.

"Ummm....hello I'm standing right front of you" I was kinda getting annoyed but their conversation stopped and RM came next to me and put his arm over my shoulders " Listen we just need a quick favor... it's not for long but for a couple of weeks at least...we just need you to help our pal Park to help him with a situation" "what kind of situation?" I asked. "Well let's just say that Jimin kind of lied to the media that he has a girlfriend but as you can see he doesn't" RM pointed out and Jimin kind of felt bad. I looked at him. I feel really bad but I was also confused a little "but why did he lie to the social media"

"Well when they saw him walking out of the hotel, they were surrounding him asking random questions like who's your new girl and what not...He was confused by those questions but he remembered he was with a girl but she wasn't his girlfriend. It was a friend of his and they just chatted for a little bit and what not but she's not his girlfriend and now everyone is asking questions about who's his new girl....so since Jimin helped you out yesterday... could you help him out as well...please we would appreciate it very much!"

Everyone was looking at me. I had to think about...I looked at Jimin and I felt really bad for him. I do want to help because he did save me yesterday and I also appreciate it. So maybe I should help them especially Jimin. I felt something in my heart. I think my heart is throbbing so fast when I looked at Jimin. I wanted to give him a hug but I couldn't move I just stood their still looking at him. "Sure... I'll help you guys" RM smiled and looked back at everyone then he went toward Jimin and told him that everything will be okay. "So... what do you want me to do... I'm here to help!!!"