"Don't I know it."

"Yeah now I see why you are a one woman guy. If I had someone like her I would be too."

"Sorry Ian she's one of a kind and all mine."

"Well she promised me a dance didn't you Zara?"

"Yea, you ready? I'll be right back Vince."

"Keep your hands to yourself Ian." I watched as they walked to the dance floor laughing. At least it was a fast song. I laughed when Bobby and Mark went to dance with Zara as well.

"So when did you two start messing around? Is that why you keep turning me down?" she asked pointing toward Zara.

I could see why Zara didn't like her. "I turned you down before we started dating. I wasn't interested then and I'm not interested now."

"She's nothing but a sl—"

"I suggest you don't finish that." I said before walking toward Zara.

***** Zara's P.O.V*****

"Sorry fellas, I came to steal my girlfriend." Vincent said walking over to me and the guys. "Dance with me dolcezza."

"Of course. Were you jealous?"

"Maybe a little."

When the music started playing he pulled me against him and started singing along with the music. He sounded good too.

When we finished dancing we walked back over to Vincent's friends while they discussed some business. I didn't really know what they were talking about because I was so tired I was zoning out. I laid my head on Vincent's shoulder while he made small circles on my lower back with his fingers.

"You ready to go dolcezza?"

"Yup" I said popping the p. "I'm beat, I think I'm going to stay with you tonight because it's closer and I just want out of this dress."

"I want you out of that dress too." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're so fresh." I said laughing.

When we got to Vincent's apartment I started taking the pins out of my hair and started scratching my scalp. "Oh this feels so good."

"You know sweets I don't think you know how good you look tonight or the effect you're having on me." He said walking up behind me and sliding his arms around my waist. He pulled my hair to one side and started to kiss my neck and I instinctively leaned back into him.

"You know Mr. Covelli's I find you extremely sexy."

"Really Ms. Collins, how much?" He said before kissing my upper back.

"Enough to let you kiss me." I said turning in his arms and kissing him. It wasn't long before he took control. He grabbed my butt and I gasped giving his tounge entrance into my mouth.

"Bella, if we keep this up I won't be able to stop."

"I don't want you to stop." I say attempting to step out of my shoes when he stops me.

"Leave them on." He said picking me up and carried me to his bedroom.

———————————————————-

********Sharon's P.O.V.**************

"You can't just show up at my place when you want Michael. Just because we slept together a few times doesn't give you rights over me."

"Ill show up when I want, now did you get me what I need?"

Did you know they were dating? You didn't tell me that when you asked for my help."

"Listen you help me get what I want and she'll be out of the way so you can get Vincent."

"And what if I dont?"

"Then the only thing you will be good for is worm food." he said grabbing me by the neck. When I looked into his eyes I could see that he was crazy.

"Okay, okay I'll help you. I wrote it down it's over there on my desk."

"I thought you would see things my way."

"Can you really get me Vincent?" I asked cautiously while rubbing my neck. I didn't want to irritate him anymore than I had.

"Don't worry your pretty little head. Leave it all to me."

———————————————————-

I want to say thank you to all the new readers and of course those who were already reading and are continuing to read. I really appreciate the comments and votes. You guys inspire me to keep writing. You are the best. I'm sending you all a bunch of hugs and kisses.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

© 2014 Mahogany Rain All rights reserved.