Chapter 8

Hey guys just wanted to update. This is a filler chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------

I was currently sitting in a meeting at work. I was bored out of my mind, I really didn't want to be here but since Vincent was sick I had to so that I would be able to let him know what was going on. I talked to him twice yesterday and he sounded horrible. Around 2:00 I recieved a call from him.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine sweetheart, how was the meeting?"

"Oh I'm fine Vince thanks for asking and you don't sound fine you sound terrible."

"Forgive me bella. How are you?"

"Of course. I'm ok, do you need anything I'm going to stop by after work."

"As much as I would like to see you, I don't want you getting sick."

"Okay, get some rest."

When I left work I stopped by Nick to pick up the keys to Vincent's apartment building and headed to the grocery store. I went home to make the soup and then called my grandfather.

"Hey papaw."

"Hello granddaughter, how are you?"

"Doing good. Papaw Vincent is sick and I was wondering if you could make some of your tonic and chest salve for him."

"Sure can"

"Great I'll pick it up in a couple of hours. Thanks papaw, love you."

"Love you too granddaughter, see you soon."

When the soup was done I put it in a bowl and headed to my grandparent's house to pick up what I needed. When I got to Vincent's place it was half past eight and I let myself into the apartment. The apartment was dark eexcept for the glow of his bedroom tv. I put the soup and groceries in the kitchen and went to Vincent's bedroom. I stood in the door way and watched him. I know I sound like a creeper. He was half sleep with tissues all over the place and a bottle of NyQuil on the nightstand near his bed.

"Vincent."

"Zara, I told you not to come,I don't want you to get sick."

"Since when have you known me to listen. Don't worry about me I'll be okay, I'm here to make you feel better. I made you some soup and my papaw made you some tonic."

"Did you eat?"

"No, I'm not hungry."

At that moment his stomach growled and proved him wrong."Really? How about you hop in the shower and I'll fix you some of the soup."

While Vincent was in the shower I cleaned up his room and changed his linen. I went to the kitchen and made him a bowl of soup, with some crackers and tea. Vincent dug into the soup."

"Not hungry huh?" I say smiling. "So here's the tonic. It's a Collins family go to. Your supposed to take a spoonful twice a day and rub the salve on you chest in the morning and leave it on for about 45 minutes, then you could wash it off in the shower. Here now open up."Nope, swallow it." I said when Vincent tried to spit out the medicine.

"What did you just give me. It's disgusting."

"And just think in the morning you get to take it again."

"What's in it?"

"You don't want to know but it's guaranteed to kill or cure." I say laughing.

"Zara"

"It's an old indian mixture that my papaw's grandmother taught him."

"Yea, well I don't want anymore."

"It works, trust me. I bought you some groceries if you need anything call me."

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah, it's late and you need to rest. Why do you want me to stay?"

"If you want too, I'm not going to force you."

Goodness men are such babies when they are sick. "I'm going to need something to sleep in. Can I have a shirt?"

"Sure sweets."

I stripped down to my bra and underwear and Vince let out a whistle.

"I don't think you need this shirt, you look just fine without it."

"Boy give me that shirt."

I crawled into bed next to him and watched tv until I fell asleep.

----------------------------

I woke up around 8:00 and went to make breakfast, when I went back to the room Vincent was just hanging up the phone.

"Oh good your up, time for more medicine."

"I don't want it."

"Stop being a baby, you have to take it now suck it up.He just stared at me with his mouth tightly shut.

"You know your too old to act like this. I straddled him and started to kiss his neck. "Vincent, please take the tonic." I said in between kisses.

"You don't play fair dolcezza." He said before taking the medicine.

"I know that's why I always win." I said with a big smile.

I started to rub the salve on his chest and I took way longer then I needed too. I was enjoying myself.

"Zara don't start something you can't finish."

"What, I'm just trying to make sure it's applied properly." I said innocently

"Okay all done." I say moving off him.

"Oh no you don't." He flipped me over and pinned me under him and held my hands over my head with one hand. He bit and sucked on my neck. He started kissing me, when I moaned he took that as a sign to deepened the kiss. He ran his free hand under my t-shirt and and cupped my breast. I arched my back trying to get closer to him since he still had my hands pinned. He started running his tounge along the column of my throat and bit my neck.

"Okay all done." He says throwing my words back at me.

"Your an ass, you know that. " I say as I lay there trying to catch my breath.

"True but I owed you that for leaving me at dinner last weekend." He said smirking.

I stayed with Vincent until about six and then I went home.

-----------------------------

Hugs and kisses to all my readers. Thanks guys. Your votes, reads and comments inspire me to keep writing.

😘😘😘😘

© 2014 Mahogany Rain All rights reserved