Chapter 7

I was just going to make this chapter the date night but decided to add more to it. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for all the reads and votes. You guys are the best.

----------------------------------------------

Vincent was going to be here in a hour and I still wasn't ready. I mean I showered and everything, I just wasn't dressed. My stomach was doing flips. It felt like I was going to toss my cookies. I don't know why I was so nervous.

"Get it together girl." I say aloud giving myself a pep talk. "What's to be nervous about he already had his tounge in your mouth." My subconscious can be a total butt sometimes. I put on a deep purple sleeveless dress that stopped at my knees with a sweetheart neckline. I chose a pair of cream heels. I wore a diamond tennis bracelet, with a teardrop necklace and matching earrings. I was pinning up my hair when the doorbell rang. He's right on time.

When I opened the door I had to fight hard to keep my mouth from hitting the floor. Vincent looked so sexy in his charcoal grey suit. "Damn!"

Vincent chuckled at my reaction. "You look beautiful bella. Are you ready to go?" I nodded my head. When he grabbed my hand I felt a tingle go up my arm. I hope I can make it through this night without jumping this man.

When we got to the restaurant, Vincent took my hand and handed his keys to the valet and we went inside. He held my hand all the way to the table.

"Bella you look nervous, don't worry I won't bite, unless you want me to."

"I might have to take you up on that."

"Anytime dolcezza."

"I said that aloud. I turned a deep shade of red.

"Relax love, at least we know im not the only one affected."

When the waitress came over she kept all her attention Vince. I swear tricks don't have any home training.

"Good evening, i'm Tiffany and I'm here to serve you. Can I start you off with a beverage sir?"

"You can take my girlfriends order first."

"My apologies sir. Miss?" She said stil looking at Vince.

"I'm over here and I'll have a glass of Merlot."

"And for you sir?"

"I'll have a brandy."

"What a trick."

"Ignore her sweetheart." He said when she left the table.

I excused myself to the restroom and when I came back I saw little miss Tiffany trying to give Vincent her phone number. Vince stood up and dropped a few bills on the table. "Come on let's go love."

I knew it was childish but I stuck my tounge out at her on the way out. He grabbed my hand and we left the restaurant.

"I saw that you know" Vincent laughed once we were outside.

"So what she's lucky that's all I did."

"So where do you want to eat dolcezza?"

"To be honest I'm not really hungry, but I could go for some ice cream."

"Lead the way sweets." We got icecream from the shop on the corner and walked down by the waterfront.

"You know my parents invited your family over for dinner tomorrow, are you going to be there?"

"As long as I can sit next to you."

"That can be arranged, but i'm not mentioning us yet, I don't want an interrogation at the dinner table."After walking for what seemed like forever I had to stop and take my shoes off. "These shoes are definitely not made for walking long distances in."