Reunions

*Authors note*

Hey guys sorry i haven’t updated in a while, ive been super busy!

Can you all do me a huge favour and click on this link and comment ‘My best friend, liam payne? By NinjaNutella’

http://www.wattpad.com/7893621-one-direction-awards-nominees-october-2012-best

and comment ‘Mistakes by NinjaNutella’ On BOTH of these links for me?

http://www.wattpad.com/7893557-one-direction-awards-nominees-october-2012-best

http://www.wattpad.com/7893611-one-direction-awards-nominees-october-2012-best

i decided to enter both my fanfics in a small competition and it’d mean the world to me if you all voted for me by commenting what i said. You can only vote once but every vote counts so please! Itd make my day just  comment!

Thankyou, i love you \

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAH THIS IS ME WRITING FROM THE FUTURE ( THATS AN OLD AUTHORS NOTE) THAT COMPETITION IS OVER NOW SO YOU DONT NEED TO VOTE

<3

~Gabby

*Gabbys POV*

"Great one boys!" I congratulated. The concert had run smoothly and the fans obviously loved it.

"Thanks!" Louis and Harry replied while the others gulped down some water.

"It was funny! Especially the twitter questions and of course your signature 'pat the dog, screw the light bulb' move" Laura told Louis who smiled widely as she demonstrated his move, hips and everything.

"Come on, let’s get back. I'm tired" Shanice complained. We all nodded and headed off. I could tell Liam wasn't in a good mood but I had no clue as to why. I laced my fingers with his and placed a kiss on his cheek as we walked.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear and his mood immediately brightened.

"Me too," He agreed.

"Me too what?" I questioned.

"I love me too." He stated, smiling cheekily.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, Liam ran away, sprinting for the tour bus. I jogged after him. He reached the door and opened it quickly, but obviously not quick enough.

I pounced on his back making him lose balance. He toppled a bit before he regained it and kept running. I wrapped my legs around his waist to prevent me from falling off

"Liam!"

"Yes?" He answered, still running full speed around the lounge and through the kitchen. He grabbed my legs to support me.

"You're crazy!" I laughed, he chuckled too. Without warning he pulled me off his back and pinned me to the lounge, my hands held down by one of his above my head.

"You're rubbing off on me." He grinned.

"Me? Gabby? Rubbing off on Mr. I love myself? I think not" I scoffed. He leaned down.

"I love you too." He was literally a centimetre away from me when he got tackled to the ground.

"Harry!" I whined, seeing him and Liam in a tangled mess.

"Be cheesy with each other another time and place. For now, we play Mario kart!" He declared, standing up.

I shook my head and laughed.