Parties and meeting new friends

"So boys single or taken?" the blonde interviewer asked the same question that had been asked for the last 5 interviews.

"Taken" Zayn said shooting a small smile to Alex as we watched on from the side.

"Same." Louis stated proudly.

"Single." Harry smiled shooting a wink to the camera; I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. He was better today but we could all see through his fake smiles.

"I'm single." Liam said quietly, sighing to himself, not for long... he's got Lisa now.

"Single...for now..." Niall told the interviewer, smiling cheekily.

"Well there you have it girls!" the woman smiled cheerily to the camera "Boys would you like to say goodbye?" the boys nodded to this.

"I'm Niall,"

"I'm harry"

"I'm Zayn"

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Louis"

"AND WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!" they chorused. I smiled at them as the camera shut off and the boys were free to go.

"Finally freeeeeeee!" Louis ran around us making airplane noises as we exited the building. That boy sure had a lot of energy.

"Free until tomorrow." Liam grumbled from beside me.

"Aw ickle Liam isn't taking a fancy to this tour." I pouted at him and slid into the car.

"Hardy-har-har" Liam laughed sarcastically and stepping in next to me, the others following. I beamed at him, he tried his very best to stay mad but I could see the smile tugging at his lips, finally he broke and grinned back. Proud of myself I snuggled into the seat, we had been to so many interviews today it was not funny. The slight hum of the car and my friend's quiet chatter soon sent me off into a blissful sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Should we wake her up?" a female voice asked.

"Nah, I got her." Two strong arms wrapped around me and I was lifted into the air. I cuddled into the person's chest; I was too tired to walk so I just went along with it. I felt myself being lowered down and opened my eyes a little bit. Liam pulled the cover over me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Night gabs." He whispered and walked out of the room. I smiled into my blankets and travelled off into dreamland once again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I shot up and panted for breath that was one hell of a nightmare. I looked around the room as I slipped out of my bunk. I tip-toed across the tour bus and over to the boys bunks

"Liam," I whispered softly shaking him awake.

"What?" Liam asked grouchily turning to face me, he rubbed his eyes tiredly and a soft yawn escaped his lips.

"Sorry... I just... had a bad dream." I admitted blushing slightly

"You okay?" he asked softly. I shook my head before I realized he couldn't see me.

"Not really..."

"Want to sleep here tonight?" Liam questioned. I bit my lip as Liam lifted his covers. I slipped into his bunk quietly and Liam wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled into his chest. He hummed quietly into my ear. My eyelids drooped and I fell asleep encircled in Liam's arms.