Girlfriends & Boyfriends

*Liam’s POV*

“Liam, if you don’t let go of Gabby right now so we can go to work  I swear to god...”  instantly I recognised the voice as Laura and I let go of Gabby, she’s really scary when she wants to be.

“That’s better!” Laura smiled sweetly at me.

“Let’s go!”  I heard Gabby shout from down the hallway, man that girl was fast.

“Okay!” Laura said and ran out of the room. I heard the door slam and a car pull out. I sighed. I looked at the boys who were all fast asleep; Louis was now using Harry as a replacement Laura.  I chuckled at them and walked into the kitchen. I got 4 bowls and all the cereal that the boys needed and some milk. I decided to make toast. I grabbed 4 slices of bread and plopped them into the toaster. I waited quietly, all that I could hear were the soft snores coming from the next room. The toast popped and I jumped, it gets me every time, every. Single. Damn. Time. I grabbed the toast, buttered it and started munching on it. I was halfway through my second toast when a sleepy niall dragged himself into the room. I looked up to see his blonde hair sticking up in random places and a red mark on the side of the face that was the result of leaning on Zayn while he slept.

“Morning!” I chirped. He motioned for me to be quiet and grabbed one of the bowls. He poured the closest cereal to him into the bowl and grabbed the milk. After pouring that, he reached down and grabbed a spoon from the bottom cabinet.  He sat on one of the high chairs and ate his cereal slowly.  I was up to my third toast now.  Harry came in with Lou and did basically the same thing as Niall.

“Who’s going to wake Zayn up?” I asked them, they all shook their heads. I sighed; Zayn was the heaviest sleeper ever.  That boy could sleep through absolutely everything.  I dawdled back into the living room, not really wanting to wake him up; he’s not a morning person. I found Zayn sprawled on the couch. I leant down and whispered into his ear something that I knew was going to wake him up.

“Hey, Zayn. Lou broke your mirror... sorry” I smirked as he shot up.

“What?!” he looked around wide-eyed.

“I lied about your mirror. Nice reaction time though” I grinned at him and walked back to the kitchen.  Zayn followed me cursing me under his breath. I looked at the time on the microwave.  It was 9 now... 3 more hours. Wait what? I am so whipped...

“So what do you want to do while we wait for the girls to come home?”  Lou asked.

“How about we go for a swim?”  Harry suggested.

“Yeah!” I agreed. The boys all murmured their agreements and split up walking to their own apartments. My apartment was directly across from Zayn and Niall’s; I walked slowly towards my door, unlocked it and stepped inside. When I was in my bedroom, I quickly undressed and put my boardies on. I heard a couple of splashes and I sprinted down the stairs not wanting to miss out on the fun. I ran outside and dived into the pool. I resurfaced and laughed at a grumpy, wet-looking Niall.

“You wet me!” he complained. Harry laughed immaturely at his comment.

“I’m sure Liam loved wetting you!” Harry winked at me as he stressed out the word ‘Loved’.

“I shook my head at the curly-headed boy and swam to the side he was on. Harry was dry and I’m pretty sure he wanted to stay that way as he backed away from me. I climbed out and Harry started sprinting away from me screaming. I easily caught up to him and wrapped him up in a bear hug, completely soaking him.

“Liiiiiaaaammmm” he complained squirming. I let him go and he ran away from me, straight to Louis. I chuckled at him and jogged back to the pool, Niall and Zayn were splashing each other in the shallow end and Lou was floating near the deep end. I jumped in and he yelped in surprise.  We spent ages playing games, we played Marco polo for a while but Louis kept on cheating by opening his eyes.