Truth or Dare? ;)

Hey guys, My friends laura and alex are begging me to upload so here you go, i tried to make it longer. GO COMMENT,FAN,VOTE, please please please :) hope you like it ;P also big shout out to alex who made the beautiful cover, shes amazing and a shout out to laura who i based the character laura on :)

kay guys go read now :P

-Gabby

*Gabby’s POV*

I heard a small click, and “shut up, you’ll wake them!”  Being whispered a lot. I peeled my eyes open and took in my surroundings. 4 energetic boys stared back at me. I looked up to see Liam still sleeping, his mouth open as he snored lightly.

“Good morning Gabby.” They chorused

“Hey guys.” I said, I tried to get up and out of Liam’s arms but he just brought me back down and cuddled into me more.  Another click sounded, I looked to Louis and discovered the source of the noise. Louis had his iPhone out and was taking pictures. The rest were chuckling at me.

“Guys... help!” I begged. They all shook their heads. I shook Liam roughly.

“Liam please get up.”  Surprisingly Liam started to wake.  He yawned and stretched, releasing me from my prison. I jumped up and turned around to find a sad looking Liam, staring at me with his puppy-dog eyes.

“Aww li-li” I pulled him up and gave him a hug.

“Can you cook?” a hungry looking Niall asked.

“Yeah... how about I make pancakes?” I smiled at him. Niall’s eyes lit up at the thought of food.

“Yes please!” Niall grinned at me. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients for pancakes, wow their kitchen was fully stocked. I piled about 5 pancakes on each plate and called the boys into the kitchen. The boys scrambled in and grabbed their plates, in a matter of seconds all the pancakes were gone and niall was eyeing my plate hungrily.

“No! These are my pancakes.” I glared at him. He gave me his puppy-dog look. No one can resist that look.

“Fine.” I said pushing 3 of my pancakes onto his plate, which he scarfed down.  I eyed his stomach and asked him “where does it all go?” he shrugged at me.

“Hey gabby, why don’t you invite Laura over so we can hang out, if you don’t have work?”  Liam asked me.  I smiled at him

“Sure”

I went back into the living room and checked my phone.

From: That Ninja That I Love Whose Name Is Laura

USE PROTECTION! :)

She had replied to my text, I sighed

To: That Ninja That I Love Whose Name Is Laura