Liam James Payne is the sexiest man alive!

*Gabby’s POV*

“Don’t be an idiot and let me help you!” I told Niall who just looked at me and continued squeezing his nose with a tissue.  I sighed.

“Laura, go help Megan while I try to get this idiot to let me help!” I glared at him while I said idiot.

“Please, let me help...” I pleaded he shook his head at me.

“God dammit Niall let me help!” I shouted, looking to Liam for help. He shrugged from his spot beside Niall.

“Fine, but if you get it infected it’s not my fault!” I told him and walked out. Liam followed and I sighed as I plopped onto the couch.

“Hey, it’s alright...I’m sure he’ll let you take care of it soon.” Liam said as he too sat on the couch.

“He’s so stubborn!” I complained.

“Yeah, I know love,” Liam agreed and slung his arm around my shoulders. Ugh. He was really testing my abilities.

“I just hate seeing both of them hurt!” I told him, “why can’t everyone just be happy for once?” I sighed and cuddled into his shoulder.

“I know... it was supposed to be a good thing that you girls are coming, instead we are all pretty upset...” Liam tightened his hold on my shoulder.

*Liam’s POV*

“I just hate seeing both of them hurt!” Gabby told me, “Why can’t everyone just be happy for once?” she asked me while she sighed and cuddled into my shoulder.  She had such a big heart, one of the reasons why i lov.... oh come on Liam, she doesn’t feel that way. SNAP OUT OF IT!

“I know...it was supposed to be a good thing that you girls are coming, instead we are all pretty upset...” I said as I tightened my hold on her shoulder.  I had actually planned this, they probably thought it was a coincidence that 4 girls happened to quit, it wasn’t. I had an awesome idea in the car. This way, I don’t have to confess my feelings AND she will always be in my sight so I can chase away all the guys. Ingenious really, Gabby looked up at me, with sparkling green eyes. I leaned in, about to kiss her...again.

“Oh...am I interrupting something?” Niall asked as he walked out of the kitchen, I jerked back.  Yes, Niall yes you were you git!

“No, not at all.” Gabby smiled. “I see you cleaned up your nose...” I looked to Niall and it was true.

“Well...Megan did it for me...” he admitted sheepishly. Gabby glared at him.

“I see how it is.” She stated. Niall gave me a worried look. ‘She’ll get over it’ I mouthed to him. He nodded and walked off, probably to find everyone else.  I played with a strand of her hair. She looked up again. I could always tell her emotions with her eyes. When she was sad, they were dull, whereas when she was happy they shined brightly. When she was angry though, they started to get a grey tint, that was the time I knew I would have to back away...very slowly...this time though they were shining brightly, the green in her eyes were vibrant.  She smiled at me, and I grinned back.