2 blondes, loads of trouble

“This is Kimberly.” Harry introduced a blonde girl. She wore a short dress that covered next to nothing of her body and her face was covered in makeup. “Kimberly this is Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Alex, Laura, Megan and Gabby.” He pointed to each of us in turn as he said our names, we all forced smiles on our faces and waved hello. She looked us up and down and turned her nose up. I had a feeling that I wouldn’t get along with this girl.

“Hello.” She said in her high-pitched voice that oddly reminded me of the waitress last night. I rolled my eyes and caught a couple of the others doing the same.

“Please, sit.” Louis said politely and calmly. Wait Louis? Calm? What? We all sat and an awkward silence settled over us, which was broke by Alex.

“So... Kimberly what do you do for a living?”

“I don’t work, my daddy is a really famous businessman and he has loads of money so I don’t need to work.” She told us, observing her manicured nails. I gave Harry a look that said ‘really? Her?’he shrugged and turned his attention back to Kimberly.

“Why are you girls here? I know why the boys are here but why you?” Kimberly rudely asked waving her hand.

“We’re...friends?” I told her but it turned out more of a question.

“Oh so you’re not dating?” she looked me over again with a distasteful look on her face.

“Well, Louis is my boyfriend and Alex is dating Zayn.” Laura pointed out and we all nodded.

“Oh I see.” Kimberly turned away her gaze from me and started to check out both Niall and Liam. What is wrong with this girl? Liam squirmed uncomfortably under her gaze; he looked to me for help.

“Um, I’m going to go get some chips, I’ll be back in a second.” Niall told us, walking to the kitchen.

“I’ll come!” Kimberly exclaimed following Niall, we chose batman and settled into the couches a bit more, we waited for Niall and Kimberly but they were taking forever.

“I’ll go see what’s happening.” Megan said, walking into the kitchen, her brown waves of hair bouncing against her back. We waited again. Not even ten seconds passed before we saw Megan run out of the kitchen and out the door. Niall ran out after her and calling her name but she didn’t answer. He started running after her. We were all too shocked to move. Alex’s phone vibrated in her pocket.

“Hello niall? What happened? Tell me. Ugh, fine bye.” She hung up.

“What happened?” Liam asked before I could.

“I don’t know. All I know is Niall is really upset and is trying to find her right now and something bad has happened. He wouldn’t tell me on the phone and I am really worried. We are all going to split up. I’ll go with Zayn, Gabby go with Liam, Laura go with Louis and Harry you go by yourself and go around looking for her. You see her, ring me. Now go!” Alex demanded shooing us out of my own apartment. I grabbed Liam’s hand and ran to his car. Where could she be?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One hour. One hour of looking for Megan and we saw no sign of her. I slumped onto a bench in the shopping centre, Liam sat next to me.

“Where is she?” I asked him, close to tears, I was really worried about her, I hadn’t known her for long but she was like a sister to me. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back and forth.

“I don’t know, Gabs, I don’t know.” He whispered, the boy’s song‘moments’ came blasting from my phone. Liam smirked at me.

“Shush, it’s my new favourite song.” I told him, answering the phone.