One of the seagulls went straight for it and then started pulling on it. She got rid of Sebastian from her face and then started to struggle over it with the bird but unfortunately the rope holding it snapped and then the necklace fell down and broke.

I watched as I heard my voice singing and returning back to me. I touched my throat as I said the first thing I could think of right there. The cute dog then went and jumped on her, pushing her into the big cake.

"Eric!" I shouted as I went to hug him.

"Aric you can talk?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes." I responded as he hugged me into his hands.

I was glad I could talk but before I could kiss Eric, the sun had set and I felt something like a stab on my legs making me fall but Eric held my waist as he tried to comprehend what was wrong with me.

Vanessa stood up and then started to laugh as she stood up and then slowly came up to me. I was placed on the floor by Eric. I felt my legs coming together as my trousers tore and my tail came back. Eric looked at me in bewilderment as I looked back at him.

I was about to hold him when Uriel had changed back into his true form and grabbed my hand before he pulled me down into the ocean. I struggled to break free from him when I saw Sebastian swimming towards us and then he snapped his hand making Uriel to release me.

I swam away but then Uriel's pet Rascal and Sly caught my tail and held my body preventing me from making any movement. I struggled to break free as they battled to hold me down. I was glad when some dolphins with Flower came and then separated the eels from me with Sebastian right on their tail.

They pulled Sebastian away as I went to swim away but then Uriel had something up his sleeves and then used a kind of spell that caught me in a stubborn seaweed. The seaweed tied around my tail, my hands and then my mouth.

Uriel swam closer to me as I struggled then he touched my cheeks and looked into my eyes. His eyes looked softer than his intention to capture me making me to pause for a while. He took off the seaweed from my mouth and then he brought his face closer to mine. He was about to kiss me when I saw my father and few of the royal guards.

"Father!" I shouted making Uriel to turn then snap off the seaweed and hold me tight with three of his tails.

"If you don't want your precious prince hurt then lay down your weapons Triton." Uriel demanded as he brought one of his tail and placed on my neck.

"Surrender Uriel and I'll let this go." My father demanded but Uriel held onto me tighter making me squeeze my face in pain.

"Father don't." I requested but Uriel squeezed it tighter making me moan in pain.

My father looked at me and then shook his head and threw down his trident along with guards. Uriel swam closer and then he took the trident and then admired the features of the golden trident.

"It really is magnificent, isn't it Triton?" Uriel asked then looked at my father before he pointed it towards my father.

He then shot out a blast out of it that turned my father into a helpless prawn. I broke out of his hold and then went to my father with a face of despair.

"Father." I said as I came close to him and patted him.

Uriel took the crown of my father and placed it on his head as he started turning each of the guards to what he had transformed my father into. Uriel controlled the tides and made it lift himself up as I was blown away by the tide.

Sebastian came towards me to see that my father was turned into this and then he looked at me who had unshed tears in my eyes. I had to do something but what. I was just a stubborn merman whose wish brought all these problems.

"Why is Uriel doing all this?" I asked Sebastian as I gritted my teeth.

"I don't know but sometimes sacrifices must be made. Your father loved you enough so you won't get hurt." Sebastian said as he looked sadly at my father.

"That's it!" I said as I dropped my father on the rock and then swam towards the pool of water lifting Uriel.

I got to the surface and looked up at Uriel who seemed to be enjoying his new power.

"Uriel! Listen to me!" I demanded then he stopped and looked down at me.

"I don't know why your doing all this but I'll give you whatever you want if you promise to spare my people and the humans! Including changing my father and the guards back!" I shouted to his hearing then he smirked.

Uriel brought himself down to my level and looked into my determined blue eyes as I stared at his grey eyes.

"Will you be willing to sacrifice yourself for these people?" He asked as he gripped the trident tighter.

I thought about it. If I were to go then Uriel would let all these people go free and my family would be unharmed. I was the one who caused this mess then it was my responsibility to clean it up.

"I will. But you have to keep to your promise." I replied as I moved a little closer.

"Very well."

Uriel then blasted the trident into the air making the storm he created to calm down and then I saw as the merfolks and my father turned back to normal. I looked at Eric who looked at me in surprise before I looked at Uriel who was still focused in cleaning up his mess.

"Shall we go." Uriel insisted then offered his hand out to me which I accepted.

I came closer to him then he held me close to his chest before he looked at my father who was swimming towards us.

"Aric!" My father said as he looked at me who shook my head.

"Well Triton at the end I still won. Your lucky my mate loves you more than I do." Uriel said as I widened my eyes.

Did he just say mate? I was his mate? That calling was it telling me about him. I thought as I looked at my father in bewilderment. From my father's expression it seemed like he knew about it for a longtime.

"So long Triton." Uriel said to my father as a black smoke slowly came out of Uriel.

Uriel then threw the trident away before the last sight I saw before I passed out was the despaired sad look of my father.