Chapter Seven

Ariel
The next day came and I still hadn't heard from Sebastian. I was worried because today was the final day and the only chance I had to be human and have back my voice.

I didn't bother Eric since he had been so busy planning for his wedding to spend time with me and the servants had to stay to make sure everything was perfect.

I decided that since Sebastian wasn't back, I'd take matters into my own hand so I left my room and started to search for Sebastian to see if he was anywhere in the castle.

When I got to Vanessa's room, I paused and waited till she left the room before I entered it. I checked around to see if I could find Sebastian. I didn't see any sign of him and was about to leave when I heard some noises.

I slowly walked up to the cabinet and then placed my ears to hear Sebastian's voice. I was happy he was safe and tried to open the drawer but it was locked.

I searched around for the key till I found it under a book on the floor. I took it out and then opened it before Sebastian came out of it and then faced me. I grabbed him happily and hugged him in relief and pecked his forehead head.

I turned to the door to see Vanessa by the door giving a sinister smile. I paused as I stared fiercely into her eyes and then I realized she was no ordinary woman. I held Sebastian protectively on me as she leaned on the door.

"I guess you've already caught up to my plan but unfortunately I cannot let you win Aric." Vanessa said and then when I looked closely I realized all along who it was.

"Uriel! But Why?" I thought feeling hurt from his betray. I don't know why he was doing this but I don't know why I wasn't hating him.

"Vanessa! Let us go, you insolent witch!" Sebastian demanded as I looked angrily at her.

"Well enjoy yourself prince. I hope he keeps you company." Vanessa said then left the room and locked the door.

I ran to hit and started to drag the door open but it wouldn't budge. I hit know the door and not having a voice was also terrible. I fell to the floor as I hugged my knees and covered my face.

"Prince Aric we have got to stop her." Sebastian said as I looked at him in a manner that asked for help.

"I'll get help from the ocean. We have got to stop that wedding." Sebastian said making me confident as I went towards the window.

I opened it and then looked at the distance from the room to the ground before I stretched out my hand and then Sebastian ran from it and jumped on a seagull to help take him to the wedding.

I didn't have to wait for the folks to open the door, so I took all the blankets and clothes I could find and tied them together. I then tied one of pillars of the bed before I tossed the other end out the window.

I have never climbed before but I was willing to try. I got out through the window and then slowly climbed down from the cloth ropes till my feet touched the soft grass. I was so happy to have escaped but I didn't have time to celebrate because I had a prince waiting for me.

I ran putting all faith in Sebastian as I headed to the ship where Eric would be getting married to that sham. I ignored the fact that I was barefooted as I ran with all my strength.

Gosh human legs were more exhausting than a tail. I got to the ship to see that some of the fishes and birds were helping out by attacking Vanessa who is actually Uriel.

The fishes splashed her water and the birds flew towards her direction. Sebastian had gone down to her nose and snapped on it as she tried to remove him. Luckily Eric was dumbfounded and did nothing along the few crew that stood there. I went close to her then I noticed the necklace that she used to steal my voice glowing.