Gaara x Modern!Reader

I am sorry if I have not updated in a while, I am not one with many ideas and sorry that this oneshot is short.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and groaned, rubbing my head and looking around. My eyes widen when I realised that my surroundings look different.

Oh my gawd... IMINANANIME DIRBFJRBRJRBNF

I didn't know what anime I was in, it seems that I'm in a desert village. I stood up and began walking around aimlessly. Come to think of it, this place looks likes the Sand village from Naruto. Just then I bumped into someone.

"Oops sorry, you alright there? You seemed lost." I slowly looked up and saw a man with weird make-up on who looked to be around his thirties.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine."

"Alright then." Then he walked off like nothing happened. Then it came to me where I am.

IM IN BORUTO?! THAT WAS KANKURO THERE, OMG. WAIT THAT MEANS GAARA-

Unfortunately child, you won't be here for long so I suggest you do something you've always wanted to do before you go back.

A voice said in my head. In that case, there was something I always wanted to do. I rushed into the Kazekage tower and went to look for Gaara's office. Sadly I got lost, I anime cried because I couldn't find it.

Luckily I found a random ninja walking down the halls.

"Hey! Can you tell me where the Kazekage's office is real quick? I need to speak to him urgently." I asked. He nodded and pointed in a certain direction. I continued to walk until I finally found it.

I looked at my left hand and saw that it was about to disappear, meaning that my time was about to be up. I quickly knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' from the other side.

Normal POV

The door was slowly opened and it revealed a (h/c) hair girl. Gaara's head rose up to look at the person at the door.

"Is there something you need?" His monotone rang out through the room. (Y/N) walked in with no emotion shown on her face. Gaara raised an non-existant eyebrow. She went up to Gaara and stared at him. Gaara was completely confused. Who is this girl and what is she doing? Gaara thought. All of the sudden, her hand shot out and ruffled his red combed hair and she gave him a stern look.

"No combing da hair." Then she disappeared. Gaara just sat there shocked wondering what had just happened. He touched his hair and began thinking to himself. Is my hair really that bad? (Don't worry Gaara, Its not but your spiky hair is better)

~Meanwhile with (Y/N)~

(Y/N) woke up and saw that she was back in her world. She was disappointed that she couldn't stay longer but didn't mind much.

Worth it~