Jealous!Gaara x Reader ~ Back off

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, we should go to the beach." Temari suggested as she walked into the lounge. I was currently sitting upside down on the couch bored as hell. Maybe we should go, better than doing nothing.

"Yeah, why not? We should invite the leaf ninjas too." Kankuro replied. Gaara and I silently agreed.

"Agreed. I'm bored anyways beside the more the better." I sat up properly and stretched my arms out and leaned against my red headed boyfriend. Temari and stood there for a second and then grinned excitedly.

"C'mon (Y/N), we gotta shop for swimsuits." She grabbed me by the arm and began dragging me out of the house with her. I internally cringed at the thought of me in a bikini. I don't really like wearing them at all, they expose too much skin.

"But I don't wanna swimsuit." I whined.

"To bad, your gonna wear one, I bet Gaara would like to see you in one too."

I blushed and slapped her arm. That's the other reason, it's too embarrassing. Especially if I'm wearing one in front of Gaara. She laughed and continued to drag me around.

We soon arrived at a shop full of swimsuits. Why must she do this to me, i don't want one. Suddenly, something was shoved into my hand and I looked down to see that it was a (f/c) bikini.

"Wha-" I was cut off as I was pushed into a changing room.

"Hurry up and change, I wanna see what you look like." Temari said. I groaned and did what she said.

After a few minutes, I came out and saw Temari looking at me in awe. She then smirked at me for some reason.

"You look great, Gaara's gonna love this."

I covered my face in embarrassment. In my opinion I think I look weird. I saw that she already got herself a swimsuit. We payed for them and left.

~Time skip~

All of us are finally at the beach. In the distant, we saw Naruto and his friends. I ended up waving my hand around like an idiot towards Naruto. He did the same thing, making everyone else sigh. We ran towards and tackled each other. He was like a brother to me and we grew up together too, so we're really close.

"How have ya been, shorty." Naruto said as he ruffled my head. I glared at him and pouted, I didn't like being called short (sorry if your actually tall).

"i'M nOt tHaT sHoRt!" I screeched.

Everyone around me laughed. Heck even Gaara let out a small chuckle, meanie.

"It's time to change girls." Sakura called out. Oh no why me... I can even see Temari grin at me.

"Yea lets go, I even made (Y/N) get a swimsuit." Temari said who laughed at me. All the girls seem excited and ran to change. A few minutes later we all came out from the changing rooms.

"Aww, you look so pretty!" Ino squealed as she looks at me with all the others agreeing. I just sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. I looked to the side and saw Hinata, my precious cinnamon roll child standing there.

"Oh my god Hinata, you look so adorable." I said. This caused her to blush and stutter. She was too innocent for this world, so I must protect this child.

Once we were all ready, we headed back to the boys and I don't know if my eyes were seeing hints or not. But I swear, I saw Gaara blushed. I wasn't different from him, I'm blushing too cause he's seeing me like this.

Everyone ended up doing their own thing such as playing volleyball, building sandcastles or in the ocean. I glanced to the side and spotted Gaara under an umbrella. I blushed at the sight of seeing him shirtless but shook my head. I began walking towards, wondering why he's sitting there.

"Your not joining?" I asked him.

"No, I'm fine." Gaara started. "I'll just stay here.

I was disappointed but didn't make him do anything. I shrugged and left him alone to build a sandcastle or something.

~Time skip~

"YES I'VE DONE IT!" I shouted, standing up, doing some sort of victory pose. "I'VE BUILT THE PERFECT SANDCASTLE HEHE!"

My sandcastle was actually just a bunch of sand in a shape of a bucket I used. I anime cried at my failure but tensed up when two males came towards me.

"Hey there cutie, whatcha doing here all by yourself." The first guy said. They looked at me like I was a meal.

No one's POV

Gaara sat silently under shade, not wanting to do anything really. He then saw Kankuro walking towards him.

"C'mon Gaara, don't just sit there. Have fun, your just being boring, sitting over here." Kankuro said. He looked around and widen his eyes at what he saw.

"Uhh Gaara, you might wanna look over there." Kankuro pointed at a direction. Gaara glanced over and rage filled his body. There were two guys surrounding (Y/N), who obviously want nothing to do with them. They were surrounding his girlfriend. His (Y/N). Gaara immediately stood up and stormed towards them.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Why don't you come with us, we could show you some real fun." The second guy said flirtatiously.

"Sorry but I'm taken, so I'm good." I tried to walk away but then the first gripped my wrist.

"Aww come on, don't be like that." He said.

Suddenly out of no where, sand pushed him away from me which caused him to release my wrist. Two arms wrapped around my waist protectively.

"Back off." Gaara growled, holding me tighter but not enough to hurt me. The guy stood up, angered at the action.

"Oh yea? Says who?"

"Her boyfriend." Gaara replied with no emotion except anger and jealousy.

The second guy looked at Gaara and gasped as if he realised something and tugged at his friends arm.

"What?"

"D-don't you know who that is?!" The guy said. The first guy looked at him confused. "T-that's the Kazekage of the sand, your flirting with his girlfriend!"

The first guy quickly looked at Gaara in horror and apologised, running away with his friend behind him.

"Thanks Gaara but even so, I could've handled it myself." I said, turning around to hug the protective Panda.

"Hn, I don't care, they tried to take you away from me." I simply smiled at him, touched at how he cares about me.

"It's okay, I only love you." I mumbled into his chest. Gaara hugged me tighter.

"..."

"Wanna build a sandcastle cause mine was a failure."

"Sure."