Husband!Gaara x Wife!Reader ~ Naruto's Wedding

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh mah gawd! Today is Naruto's and Hinata's wedding and I'm so excited.

"Hurry up and move your butts, we have a wedding to go to!" I yelled out throughout the house.

"Yea, don't take forever." Temari said.

"Geez, we're coming." Kankuro was taking his bloody time down the stairs. "Women." He muttered.

I rolled my eyes and looked towards my husband who was just standing there watching. We locked gazes and he smiled. I smiled back and intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked out the door.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the leaf village and I was already bubbling with excitement. Finally after all these years, Naruto noticed Hinata and now they are going to marry. That idiot never noticed her before and she loved him ever since they met. I'm so proud for my two best friends.

All of the sudden, I began anime crying.

"Why are you crying?" Kankuro asked.

"Because my precious cinnamon roll is finally getting married okay!" I cried. Kankuro just shook his head at me. Temari was just patting me on the back.

"I'll make sure Naruto treats her right otherwise I'll send him flying across the land of fire." I muttered darkly. Temari and Kankuro slightly backed away, even Gaara looked a little scared.

"Okay lets go!" I cheered. The others except Gaara sweatdropped at my change of attitude but we continued walking.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go. There's something I have to do, okay bye!" Temari said as if in a hurry.

She just wants to see Shikamaru~

I saw a figure in front of us and realised that it was Killer Bee and Lord Raikage. Killer Bee must of noticed us and turned around and started to rap?

"Hey, Kazekage entourage! We're the Lightning entourage... Here give our wedding blessings. So forget the past... Let's be friends til the last~"

"Of course." Kankuro started, smiling towards him. "I don't feel like fighting like brats anymore."

"Oh say, see my gift and be surprised. Even the couple will be rapturize~" Bee said, pulling out something from a bag.

"Enough already!" Lord Raikage said irritated as he suddenly pushed Killer Bee into a tree. I laughed at the situation he was in while the other two looked a little shocked.

Ay then began dragging Bee away. All three of us just blinked at them.

I looked around and saw many familiar faces. I saw a table where I believe the weddings gifts are meant to go.

"I'll just take the gifts and put them on the table." I said, walking over to where all the other gifts are. I looked to the side and saw Temari and Shikamaru holding hands. I internally laugh while watching the two.

Temari seemed to sense someone staring at her and looked at my direction only to see me with a smirk. I put a thumbs up and wiggled my eyes. She blushed and motioned me to go away. I laughed and walked away towards Gaara and Kankuro to chat with them.

~Time skip~

It was already dark and everyone was dancing with someone. I legit cried seeing Naruto and Hinata getting married, I was one of the bridesmaid standing nearby shedding tears. I looked at a certain cinnamon roll with longing my eyes.

As if sensing it, the red haired man next to me turned towards me and smiled.

"Just go, I know you want too." Gaara said.

"Thank you, love you!" I squealed, hugging Gaara and pecked him on the lips, surprising him. I pulled away and used a jutsu to put a suit on and ran towards the newly wedded couple. Meanwhile Gaara was obviously happy from the kiss, he just won't tell anyone.

"Move it whiskers!" I shouted, kicking Naruto to the side who yelped as he landed. I looked towards Hinata and smirked.

"May I have this dance, M'lady?" I said, bowing down while kissing her knuckles. She smiled warmly and nodded. We began slow dancing with Naruto whining in the background but a glare from me was enough to keep his mouth shut.

It's not I like Hinata that way, I only see her as my best friend but when we were younger I vowed to dance with her on her wedding day.

No one's POV

Gaara stood where he was with a small smile while watching the two females dance. He was there when his wife declared she was going to dance with Hinata which is why he didn't mind it.

"Gaara, your wife took mine!" Naruto whined out, standing in front of him. "Can you tell her to dance with you instead?"

Gaara shook his head. "Sorry Naruto but this is what (Y/N) wanted to do for a long time and there's nothing I can do." Gaara responded.

"How about you two dance instead?!" A voice exclaimed. They turned around and saw Lee with a thumbs up and a big smile, next to him was Gai in his wheelchair.

"Yes indeed, it shall be youthful, great idea Lee!" Gai said.

"No." Gaara said in a monotone voice.

"I'm good." Naruto replied with a poker face.

"Yeah you two should dance!" They heard laughter and saw it was (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

After dancing with Hinata, we headed towards our husbands. By now I was already back into my dress. I then heard Lee say something towards Gaara and Naruto.

"How about you two dance instead?!" He said. Dance? Pfft this is interesting. I actually want to know what they look like if they dance.

"Yes indeed, it shall be youthful, great idea Lee!" Gai followed.

"No."

"I'm good."

"Yeah you two should dance!" I shouted and began laughing. Gaara and Naruto turned towards me with a small glare.

"Whatever, I'm taking Hinata back." Naruto said as he grabbed Hinata's hand and walked away. I turned to see that Lee and Gai left as well, leaving me and Gaara.

"Would you like to dance?" Gaara asked, holding out his hand. I smiled and gently took his hand.

"I'd love too."

Sorry if there wasn't much moments between the two, I was daydreaming once and thought of this.