Day 1: Before Class (Levy's POV)

It was the first day of Anime Academy and the bell was about to ring. Some characters were already in class. Some couldn't care less whether they were in class or not. And some...

"I'm going to be late!!" shouted Levy McGarden, the Solid Script mage of Fairy Tail. She was carrying several large books and could barely see around them. A girl with a scythe and a boy with three stripes on one side of his head moved out of her way. Levy was running as fast as she could, trying to get to her class on time. Unforturately, due to the stack of books blocking her vision, she crashed into someone.

"S-sorry!" she said apologetically as she began to pick up her books. The person she had crashed into was a brown haired boy with green eyes. The boy began to help her pick up her books, but a certain book caught his eye. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titan's Curse.

"Titans?!" the boy shouted, "TITANS!!!!" He dropped Levy's book and ran off with a crazy look in his eyes. A short man sighed and walked up to Levy. "I apologize for the brat's behavior." he said as he helped to pick up Levy's books,"I'm Levi. The brat's name is Eren."

"Huh, well my name is Levy," Levy said as she stood up with most of her books. Levi stood up as well and with the rest of Levy's books,"Similar name and you're short too... weird. Anyways, what class are you in? I'll help carry your books there." "Thank you for the help," Levy replied," I'm in class C." "I'm in class C too, so we can walk together."

Just then, the bell rang. Levi took Levy's hand and ran to Classroom C. They arrived only two minutes late, so they didn't miss much. Levy was out of breath. Levi hadn't even broken a sweat.

Eren was in their class and so was Gajeel Redfox, one of Levy's fellow guild members. As Levy sat down in an empty seat in the first row, Levi placed the books that he was carrying on her desk and took the seat next to her.

They had arrived in time to hear an interesting conversation between Eren and a blond kid.

"I lost an arm!" exclaimed the blond kid.

"Me too!" Eren replied.

"And I lost a leg!"

"I did too! ... but it grew back."

The blond kid punched Eren, who flew across the classroom and into the wall. "Brother!" said a tall boy in a suit of armor,"You can't just go around punching people here!" "I know, Al, but why do his limbs grow back and mine don't! It's not fair!" the blond one replied. "I know, Ed, but it's still not right!" Al said.

Meanwhile, Levy and Levi were staring at the hole Eren had made in the wall. It was going to be a long school year... assuming they didn't destroy the school, that is.