CH. 16 Welcome to the Shit Show (PART 1.)

Start from the beginning

Lance plopped his big, callused hands down on the table with a bang, startling only me.

"Violet," Lance's voice rasped out, looking straight into my big, round eyes.

"Yes?" I questioned innocently, as I returned the same eye contact— earning me a quiet scoff from Kade.

Lance cleared his throat, blinking at me, "Are you sober enough to have an adult conversation with us?" He asked gruffly.

I nodded my head slowly, picking at my nails under the table.

Lies. All lies. I was as drunk as a skunk.

Haha, that was funny.

Jesus Christ, shut up! My self conscious bickered against my drunken thoughts.

My eyes widened at my self conscious' aggressiveness.

West noticed my spasm and tilted his head at me, "You sure about that Vi?" He asked in annoyance.

"Ya, ya, yes," I reassured, nodding my head rapidly.

You dumbass, only a stupid drunk teenage girl would talk like that, My self conscious lectured.

"Whatever," I mumbled.

"Huh?" Chase asked, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

The rest of my brothers stared at me in confusion.

I reached my hand up to scratch my neck in discomfort.

Oh shit, did I say that out loud?

"Yea. You did," Lucas answered in irritation.

My head shot up, That too?

"Uh, sorry," I rasped under my breath, my brothers glares lingering on my reaction.

"Anyways..." Lance began once again, "Let's get this story straight," He sighed.

I gnawed on my lip.

"You, went behind all of our backs, snuck out of our house somehow, and got yourself and the red headed she-devil into a frat party, with MY friends, let alone to do I don't even know what with this boy... Or really, I should say man," Lance went over slowly, staring me down.

I blinked once, twice, three times.

"Yes," I whispered, my brothers faces scrunching up in anger.

Lucas, leaned back in his chair, bringing his hands behind his head, "Gesù Cristo," he swore quietly.

Kade was the first to respond, scoffing a bitter laugh and bringing his deadly gaze to me, "What the fuck did you do, huh? Open your legs like the whore you are?" He hissed, "How many fucking times before you actually learn to listen to us? We have relentlessly reiterated that guys are not fucking aloud. Goddammit, especially guys that are older than you," He seethed, his nostrils glaring at me.

I saw all my brothers heads bob in agreement, causing my blood to boil.

My face twitched, morphing into a horrified expression, "You don't know anything!" I shouted across the table, replaying the situation with Wyatt over in my head, "You, of all people, shouldn't be having to tell me I'm a whore! Look in the mirror jack ass! You sleep with a new girl every week!" I insulted, my breath picking up within my chest.