"I Love You Gauri." I found myself saying to her, one day in that library. Even though I thought I was doing it for the sake of the dare, it came out like I meant it.

"Omkara, I don't know what to say? " She said looking at me with a shock and confused expression.

"I said my feelings, Gauri. Try to think about it." I said even though it was a dare the fact that Gauri didn't loved me made me feel sad. And again she was not like other girls.

But I am not going to loose the dare, it was hard but not impossible. I will make her fall in love with me and utter those three words.

The buzzing of the intercom broke my thoughts.

"Yes, Reena. What is it? " I asked my Assistant.

"Sir, your father here to meet you. Should I let him in? " Reena asked.

"Yes, please." I said and the door opened as my father walked in.

"Omkara, we have an important issue." My father sounded serious.

"What's it Dad? " I asked in my business tone.

"There was a site in Paris that would be a great asset to us. And Khurana's are competing for it. We want to get that site by any means." My dad said with a determination.

"Fine Dad, I will look through this." I said.

"Omkara, it's not as easy as it seem. Khurana's are trying to take that site with the help of Sharma's we have to speak with Sharma's in order to help us get that site." My dad said.

"Okay Dad, I will go to Paris  to meet the Sharma's and make the deal with them." I said taking the phone to ask my assistant to make arrangements for my Paris trip.

"Since, your wedding is supposed to be held in Paris, we all too will be there but you have to prior to handle business."

" Okay Dad."

Gauri~

"I Love You Gauri." He said looking into my eyes in that Library. I was shocked with his confession. How can someone famous and handsome person like Omkara can love a simple, nerd like me?

"Omkara, I don't know what to say? " I said honestly, my mind was blank due to his sudden confession.

"I said about my feelings, Gauri. Think about it." He said placing his hand on mine.

From that Omkara never failed to express his love. Everyday he would utter those three words and prove them with his actions. He used to treat me like I am a precious thing in the whole world. He made me feel special with his love and care. And I fell in love with him eventually and decided to confess my feelings to him finally.

"Meet me outside your dormitory."

My phone beeped with his message.

I grabbed my mobile and ran outside to meet him, he was standing in front our dormitories leaning against his car ever so handsomely. When he saw me, he gave his Heart stopping smiles.

"Hey." I said standing in front of him.

"Hii, come let's go." Omkara said opening the passenger door of his car.

"Go to where? " I asked confused.

"I will say just get in." He said smiling.

"Okay." I said and sat in his car and after a few minutes, he stopped the car in a isolated place, which was dark. The only light that was illuminating the place was the light emitted by the headlights of Om's car.

Om got down the car and opened the door for me to get down.

"Om,where are we? " I asked adjusting my glasses.

"You will know soon." Om said and removed my glasses.

"Om, why are you removing my glasses. Give them back to me." I said trying to take the glasses from him.

"Shh.. "Om said as he silenced me keeping a finger on my lips. He took a cloth from his back pocket and tied it around my eyes.

" Om, why are you blindfolding me? " I asked holding his hand for support. I was afraid of darkness.

"Offooo, how many questions will you ask? At first I was trying hard to make you speak and now, you are speaking non stop. What an improvement." Om said chuckling. "Don't worry, I am not kidnapping you, You can trust me." Om said as he lifted me in his arms, bridal style.

"Ahh.. Om, what are you doing? " I asked as he walked carrying me.

"I don't think you can walk with that blindfold on. So I am carrying you. Now don't ask any questions." Om said as he continued walking.