𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

kenzie ziegler
its finally my final week until im supposed to pop this baby out of my vagina. yes. im obviously scared to give birth but i cant wait to not be pregnant anymore. its a pain in the ass for me and i know it also is for johnny. luckily my mom has been pretty cool with the pregnancy thing. obviously me and johnny are planning on moving into an apartment together for once the baby is born so we dont disturb family members with the baby waking up at night or anything. our final choice on an apartment is a simple 2 bedroom studio apartment with a balcony. its super small but perfect for me and john. i have no idea what most of the new apartment looks like because i cant exactly help. im also on bed rest. i asked for them to not tell me why. less worrying.

~2 days later~

its the middle of the night and i feel like i peed the bed. i then realize, it wasnt pee. my water broke. johnny was sound asleep right next to me and i shook him awake.

jo:what the fuck?
ke:my water broke! we need to go to the hospital!
jo:okay! you just get in the car i will grab the hospital bag!
ke:okay

after the car ride to the hospital i got settled into a room and i got an epidural. i could never do this without it. im going to skip telling you in detail about the actual birth process because its just weird talking about it. after many hours of labor our beautiful baby boy johnny vincent orlando II was born. he has johnnys eyes and my face shape along with my lips and johnny's nose. he is perfect.

ke:he is everything i could have ever wanted
jo:me too. welcome to the world baby johnny. your daddy loves you so much.
ke:i cant believe we made this. and i pushed it out of my vagina.
jo:me too. your the strongest girl i know kenzie. always remember that.

since johnnys name is johnny and so is the babys we are going to call him vincent. after breastfeeding vincent he was asleep. i gave him to johnny and almost immediately fell asleep. according to johnny about an hour has passed and asher and annie are on their way. they arent married yet but they are in college all the way at ucla which is about 3 hours away. about an hour and a half later annie barged in through the door and saw vincent in my arms.

an:he is so precious.
ke:i know, johnny vincent orlando II
an:ashy, we need one.
as:not yet anns. wait till marriage.
an:finee

i laugh.

an:can i hold him?
ke:of course

i hand her vincent and she starts to tear up. she really does love him like a mother. she promised me when i got pregnant that no matter what she would love and care for my baby like a mother and she was right. she is and does. im so excited for all of our futures together. after about 10 minutes of annie holding him vincent started to cry so she handed him back to me and i fed him. annie and asher stayed until visiting hours were over and they went home. they are staying in a hotel until im out of the hospital. luckily its their spring break so they arent missing anything.

annie leblanc
asher and i have barely been planning our wedding. the only thing we know is that we want a layered cake. i think its best if we dont get married or even worry about the wedding until college is over. a little over 3 more years until that happens. asher and i are helping johnny move everything into their new apartment before kenz comes home. im in control over the nursery and i have permission to paint it. im painted two of the walls a dark grey and then kept the others white. keeping the white/grey theme i got a white crib and a grey dresser. i put the crib against the grey wall and the dresser against the white wall. for the rest of the decorations it was space/dinosaur/super hero themed. honestly im in love with this room. johnny also loves it and so does asher.

~the next day~

today is the day kenzie gets out of the hospital. i wake up in the hotel bed next to asher. i get dressed in some dark wash skinny jeans, a white nike sweatshirt, and my airforces. i curl my hair and do light makeup. by the time im done with everything asher is awake and i head downstairs to get us breakfast while he gets ready. after we ate breakfast and asher was ready john came to pick us up. he drove us to the hospital and then drove kenzie to the apartment. once we got to the complex johnny blindfolded kenzie and i got little johnny out of the car. we all went up to the apartment and i took little johnny out of his car seat. i was holding him while johnny gave a tour of the apartment to kenzie. she loved it. i can see it in her eyes. once we finally got to the nursery i gave little johnny to big johnny and gave her a tour myself. it was johnnys idea to do it since i decorated it and kenzie is practically my sister.

ke:i love it so much anns, you did a great job
an:awe thank you kenz. always know i love you so much and i would do anything for you.
ke:no anns. i should be thanking you. your the one who made my dream nursery become a reality. you remembered every last detail that i told you back in 8th grade.

i didnt know what else to do so i just hugged her.

(a/n: this chapter was super fun to write and it was also super cute. this book is going to come to an end soon though and im sad but comment ideas for my next book so i can start thinking about the plan for it.

q: whats your ethnicity?

a: im mostly italian but a little finnish)