𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕝 𝕧 𝕖

anna cathcart
me and hayden summersalt or whatever his name is are sharing a room for the hawaii trip. we have been planning on breaking annie and asher up since winter break the previous school year. yeah. im still in love with asher, but its not my fault. the heart wants what it wants. hayden is also still in love with annie so thats why he agreed to do the plan with me. our plan is to start dating and then make annie and asher jealous. i know annie. she will get jealous.

annie leblanc
its the first full day of hawaii and i couldnt be happier. i wake up at 6:00 and notice that if we dont wake up now we will be late for breakfast. i start to rub my hands through ashers hair and smother his face with kisses in attempt to wake him up. and it actually worked! his eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

as:good morning sunshine
an:good morning love, if we dont wake up now we will be late for breakfast
as:oh shit!

i laughed and got out of bed. i walked over to my suit case and got my outfit for today out. its some light wash jean shorts and a tight cropped white spaghetti strap tank top with a white scrunchie and my hair straightened. my makeup is natural and waterproof since im probably gonna sweat. we go to breakfast once we were both ready and i notice a commotion going on over by another table. me and asher walk over and i see hayden asking anna out. it wasnt that big of an asking but it was cute. im in shock but im happy for them. no matter what they both put me through if they are happy...then im not gonna mess it up. we go back to the table and thats it for breakfast.

hayden summerall
im still in love with annie and i need to get her back. if asher wasnt here she would have been my girlfriend again months ago and the entire original friend group would still be friends. but asher just had to ruin everything. me and anna are also dating now. i dont like her but we made a plan to get back annie and asher. she is in love with asher. i dont see what she sees in him but if it will even give me a chance to get annie back. i am definitely going to take that offer. i asked her out at breakfast this morning and i know annie and asher saw and know now. so step one has happened.

annie leblanc
me and asher have been shopping all day. soon we are supposedly going on a tour around the island which im actually excited about. asher, not so much. the tour and shopping took up a big fraction of the day. it was already dinner again. we went to dinner and i saw anna and hayden making out. typical hayden. moving the relationship too fast then acting all surprised and heartbroken when it ends. i know his games but they seem happy. the next day i wake up to ashers head on my chest. our hands were intertwined with eachothers and they fit perfectly. its like they were meant to be...and they are. i really dont want to wake up but i have to. i let go of ashers hand and start to play with his hair again. he opened his eyes and looked at me. i smiled and he looked at the clock. when he saw the time he was shocked.

as:its already 6:15!
an:not my fault you wouldnt wake up.
as:yeah, because i was comfortable
an:is that a compliment?
as:i dont know, is it?

we both laughed in sync. im in love with this boy. i want to marry him. have kids with him. and grow old with him. i want to spend the rest of my life with him. i get ready for the day and we head to breakfast.

hayden summerall
~two days later~

its been 3 days of me and anna dating. she sure is a lot of work. always hungry and or mad, always needs attention, always throwing temper tantrums, short tempered, inconsiderate, and many more terrible things but...i think i actually like this girl. for the most part im over annie. i mean yeah, i still have slight feelings for her but anna. anna owns just about my whole heart. and, i actually have a chance with her. im gonna admit it. i like anna cathcart.

anna cathcart
its been like 3 days in hawaii and im enjoying it. i know me and hayden are only supposed to be this fake thing to make annie and asher jealous and it should be over any day now but no matter how mad hayden makes me. i think i love him. but he can never know that. not in a million years.

annie leblanc
its already thursday and we are leaving monday. i wake up this morning and asher is gone. i immediately grab my phone and text him.

an:where are you?
as:just get dressed all pretty and come downstairs and into the dining hall like normal.
an:okay?

after i got ready i went downstairs to see the same thing as when asher asked me out. i take the roses and walk to asher but this time. he is on one knee.

as:julianna grace leblanc, you have always been the person to believe in me when no one else did. not my mom, not my dad, not kenzie, not johnny, not anyone. your the most beautiful girl i have ever met and ever since the second i saw you i knew i wanted to be with you forever and ever. now, enough of my feelings now. im gonna save those for my vows at your dream wedding. with the lavender theme, your moms dress, and so much more. so, will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?
an:YES!

he puts the ring on my finger. i wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him like i have never kissed him before. im engaged. and its to the boy i love.

(a/n:well that was an...exotic chapter. kinda messy but thats okay. anyways, thank you all so much for 700 views! i never thought this would actually happen. i thought the account would just be a flop and i would quit within a month from unactive followers and just with no point in posting anymore but thats not happening and its not going to in the future because of all the amazing people reading my story)