𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

annie leblanc
its been about a week since the movie and now there is a sleepover at my house tomorrow. there is a new kid in town named will miller and he has a step sister named jayden bartels. she wanted to keep her last name. they are now in the friend group and they are coming too. its currently friday morning so i wake up and start my day. i take a sorta long shower then hurry out of my bathroom and into my closet. i pick out some dark wash ripped jeans and a black thrasher sweatshirt. i straighten my hair and do some light but natural makeup. i put my hightop black vans on and head downstairs to get breakfast. i made and ate some pancakes then brushed my teeth. i quickly ran out the door and went to school. at school i met up with kenzie. the boys werent here yet i guess.

ke:good morning anns, you look like a baddie today
an:i know right. i wanted to try something different. do you like it?
ke:i love it!
an:where are the boys?
ke:no idea. is the sleepover for tomorrow still happening?
an:damn right it is! im excited
ke:me too

just then jayden finds us.

ja:hey yall
an:hey jayden
ke:good morning girly
ja:are you going to the sleepover tomorrow kenzie?
ke:never would or have missed one
an:yeah, 14 years strong.
ja:dang, you have been friends forever
ke:yeah, we met when we were like toddlers
ja:clearly. anyways i gotta go. mrs.heth doesnt like when people are late.
an:okay, bye have a good day girly.
ke:see you at lunch!

~gym~

its gym right now and we are playing volleyball again. i get ready and whatever then go to the gym. kenz, asher, and i are all on the same team and we are doing a tournament. whoever the winner of the class is goes up against the entire school until one team comes out being the winner.

an:we are so totally gonna win this
as:dont get your hopes up. our team is good but its nothing against the seniors.
ke:he is right anns
an:stop being downers!

gym was okay. my team won against half the class so tomorrow we go against the last team in the class. i change out of my gym clothes and head to lunch. when i sit down anna still isnt here. i wonder where she could be? there is no way she is still mad about the fight. im not mad at her anymore and i hold a grudge better than anyone. lunch was also normal. during free period kenzie came home with me.

an:wanna go swimming?
ke:totally! that sounds so relaxing.

she borows one of my swim suits and we go out and get into the pool.

ke:so tell me everything about you and asher
an:well, he kissed me the one day anna kissed him and now we talk like everyday and we are super close. thats about it right now.
ke:yall need to date already!
an:well, im not asking him out so you need to talk to him about that.

we laugh. me and kenzie just swam and watched netflix until she went home.

~the next day~

i woke up and took a quick shower. all my friends are coming at around 6. anna is coming and im actually super happy about it. i know we got into a fight but i want to get past it and not lose one of my bestfriends. its currently 10:30. i dont have much to do today so i just watched netflix until 4:30. i went to the dollar store and stacked up on everyone's favorite drinks and snacks. later that day everyone gets here and we go to chick-fil-a for dinner. i get a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries. i also end up stealing some of ashers food too. when we got back from dinner we played truth or dare.

ke:johnny truth or dare
jo:dare.
ke:i dare you to kiss whoever you like the most in this room while everyones eyes are closed.
jo:erm...okay...

everyone closed their eyes. after a few awkward seconds of silence we all opened our eyes and johnny was back in his original spot. truth or dare went on for awhile until we decided to switch the game.

ke:i want to play would you rather
jo:that sounds fun
an:no. lets play never have i ever
ja:i want to play spin the bottle
wi:ew jayden thats gross.
ja:how? its just kissing
wi:yeah, exactly.
ac:how about we take a break from games and watch a movie
an:alright im down
ja:actually, yeah same

we decided on watching mean girls. after the movie we played some never have i ever and would you rather. nothing too big happened. we finally decided to switch the game back to truth or dare. i really dont care too much what we play but its getting annoying watching all my friends argue like 3 year olds. finally after the arguing we got our game going.

ja:anna, truth or dare?
ac:truth.
ja:if you could sleep with anyone in the world who would it be?
ac:any time period?
ja:sure
ac:so, zac efron from highschool musical one times
ja:good choice
an:yeah, he was hot back then
ke:true
ac:okay, so its my turn to ask someone, right?
an:yeah
ac:asher, truth or dare.
as:dare
ac:i dare you to ask me out
as:no.
ac:then you dont get a blanket tonight. its the rules of the game.
as:guess i dont get a blanket tonight.
ac:poor you.

truth or dare ended soon after that and we all watched a movie and ate the food i got earlier. asher and i ended up sharing a blanket and cuddling on the couch while we watched the movie.

(a/n: sorry if this was a bad chapter. im trying to hurry through this story but still make it good so sorry if it all becomes sloppy and bad. also thank you everyone that has been commenting or messaging me and sending love about the story. also this story is #8 on the tag ashannie and i literally almost cried when i found that out also i have no idea how i got to #8 with only 200 something views)