𝕖 𝕝 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

annie leblanc
its officially my senior graduation. after all the traumatic things highschool has put me through i have finally gotten to where my mom always wanted me to be...graduation. sadly my mom isnt here to see it happen. anyways, asher and i are still dating, kenzie and johnny are still dating, and the friend group consists of asher, kenzie, johnny, and me. sadly will had to move back to michigan because his dad and jaydens mom split. so jaydens still in attaway. so, back to reality. its the morning of graduation. i wake up at 8:30. its a lot later than i usually wake up but hey, its the beginning of summer break. i take a shower and blowdry my hair. i get dressed in some shorts and one of my cheer tshirts. im not putting my dress on until later. i blowdry my hair and then curl it. my eye makeup is gold themed and i have bright red lipstick on. its now 10:50 and i have to be at pictures by 11:30. i finally put my dress on.

i also put on my cap and gown

i also put on my cap and gown. they are full gold so thats why my makeup is also gold. i make sure im wearing my promise ring that asher gave me and a diamond necklace. finally i put on some white high heels and go to pictures. once i get there i see all my friends.

an:hey guys!
ke:omg! anns! you look so good!
an:thank you! you do too!
as:hey babe
an:hey

he put his hands on my waist and softly kissed my lips.

as:you look beautiful
an:thank you. you dont look too bad yourself.
as:thank you
jo:hey anns, wheres my hug?

i playfully roll my eyes and hug johnny. over the past year me and him have been super close and he is practically my brother now. i pull back from the hug and then the photographer comes over.

ph:hello, are you mackenzie ziegler?
ke:yes i am.
ph:im the photographer. we can get started whenever you are ready.
ke:we are ready now
ph:okay then.

pictures goes well. after pictures we go to the ceremony and get that started. it was a pretty boring and normal graduation. speeches, diplomas, teachers, cameras, parents, clapping. there isnt an after graduation party for...reasons from the past school parties. anyways, after graduation all my friends and their families come to my house for a pool party. at my house i change into my swim suit and get the party started.

~monday the next week~

its the class trip to hawaii. every year the seniors get to go to hawaii or disney world for their class trip. its whatever the students vote for and apparently this year its hawaii. on the plane im by asher and behind me is kenzie and next to her, johnny. i was asleep the entire plane ride so i dont remember anything. once we got to the hotel we got our rooms. me and asher are sharing and its only because our parents let us. they trust me and asher sleeping in the same bed together which is good. we get to hawaii at about 2:00pm and im fully rested from the previous night and the plane ride. once all the hotel rooms and stuff is situated i sit on the bed.

as:wanna go to the pool or beach?
an:yeah, sure
as:which one though?
an:beach. i need to get tan in the next week.
as:okay, beach it is. wanna invite kenz and john?
an:sounds good!
as:okay. you get your suit on while i ask them
if they wanna go.
an:okay

i grab one of the many bathing suits i brung and ran into the bathroom. after i changed i walked back out and asher was also already changed and on facetime with someone. i looked and saw it was his mom.

an:hi coco!
co:hi anns! how is the trip so far?
an:we have only been in the room for a few minutes but i love it! its so pretty!
co:i can only imagine! you look so pretty!
an:awe thank you, you look so pretty too!
co:im only wearing my sweats
as:okay, as much as i love to see my mom and future wife bond...kenz and john are waiting for us at the beach, so me and anns gotta go mom.
co:awh, too bad. bye annie bye ashy. have a good time at the beach. love you both!
an:love you too!
as:love ya mom.

he hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. he looked me up and down in my bathing suit and bit his lip.

an:stop being cute!
as:then stop being a literal goddess
an:you tell lies
as:not a single lie in sight!

i smile and walk over to my suitcase. i throw some nike shorts on and grab my phone. me and asher walk down to the beach and see kenzie and johnny.

ke:hey guys! what took you so long?
an:asher was on the phone with his mom and i wanted to say hi. just saying hi turned into a whole conversation. sorry were late
jo:its fine. it happens to everyone
as:exactly what i said to her but she insisted that you were gonna be pissed.

we all had a good time at the beach together. most of the time me and kenzie tanned while the boys were in the water playing football or something. we left the beach at around 4:45 for dinner at 5:30. after the beach i took a quick shower and got dressed in some spandex shorts and one of ashers tshirts that he doesnt know i stole months ago. i left my hair wet and didnt wear any makeup. dinner is a buffet so i got what i wanted from that. after dinner we went back up to the room and layed in bed and watched tv until we fell asleep in each others arms.

(a/n:this chapter probably sucks and im actually sorry for that, but im finally getting to a good part in the story and im excited to see everyones reactions to all the stuff that happens! also thank you for all the love on the last few chapters. reading all the comments make me so happy and makes me wanna write more and try to make my writing better.)