𝕤 𝕚 𝕩 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

kenzie ziegler
~2 weeks later~

so...i have super big news. im pregnant. no one but me and johnny know and im planning on telling annie and asher today. john and i havent been at the hospital for about 2 weeks. i get ready for the hospital in some black leggings and one of johnnys sweatshirts. my hair is straightened from the previous day and i dont care enough to do anything else with it. im wearing my birkenstocks and i dont wear any makeup. at the hospital we went up to ashers room and annie was already there but asher wasnt.

ke:wheres asher?
an:his last pt session
jo:wait, todays his last one?
an:yeah, he is going home this weekend
ke:thats great news! when does he get back from pt?
an:in a few minutes probably
ke:cant wait! we have big news too
jo:we sure do
an:cant wait to hear it!

just then annies phone buzzes. she checks it and smiles.

an:asher is on his way back
jo:yay!
an:your such a nerd
ke:yeah, but hes my nerd

i kiss him. annie gets a disgusted look on her face like we were her parents kissing infront of her. which is actually gross. asher walks into the door frame and hugs me and johnny both at the same time.

as:where have you guys been?
ke:just...busy. we have huge news to tell you both
jo:you might wanna sit down for this.
as:already my plan. pt makes you tired and weak

they both sit down on the bed. i all of a sudden get nervous and grab johnnys hand.

ke:so...im pregnant!
an:no way.
as:your capping
ke:nope! im being deadass
an:how long have you known?
ke:2 weeks. only you two and johnny know though so dont tell anyone
an:i promise we wont until you tell us to! im gonna plan you a baby shower!
ke:okay, but dont set a date until everyone is told.
an:deal! john your having a baby! and with kenz! never thought this would happen!
jo:why are you so surprised?
an:its you. your the biggest pussy ive ever met. i cant believe you got a girl pregnant.
jo:wow, thanks anns.

i laugh. i finally feel like my life is on track. all of my friends are okay. john doesnt have cancer anymore, asher isn't paralyzed, and im gonna be a mother.

annie leblanc
i need to start planning the babyshower asap. once kenzie and johnny left i stayed for about an hour more then went home. once i got home i ran to my bedroom and grabbed a brand new notebook. i started writing and writing and writing until i had a full rough draft of baby shower plans. it was also 1:00am so i decided to go to bed.

~later that week~

today is ashers release day. he is 99% back to normal but he still needs help on the stairs and thats only supposed to last about a month. i get ready in some light wash jeans, a peppa pig thrasher sweatshirt, and my white airforces. i straighten my hair and do super light makeup. i hurry and get to the hospital. i check in at the front desk then sprint to the elevator and go up to ashers room. once im there i give him a quick peck on the lips and hugged his mom.

co:todays the day, my baby is getting out of the hospital!
an:the day i have been looking forward to the entire time!
as:hey, its not that important. not much is changing we just dont have to be here anymore.
an:and thats good ashy. that means you can have more freedom and get to sleep in a real bed and not one of the trashy hospital ones.
as:i guess your right.

after the doctors came in coco signed all this paperwork and finally he was able to go home. i went back to ashers house with him.

lo:asher!!
as:london!

they hugged eachother. asher has always had the best relationship with his siblings. avi, his brother, is at soccer so he will be home soon. i love ashers siblings and his entire family. they are all the sweetest and most caring people ever.

lo:annie!
an:london!

she also ran up and hugged me. i hugged back and smiled. the rest of my day was spent with the angels. we watched movies, played games, and did a lot more fun stuff together. now its about 11:00pm.

as:can you spend the night here?
an:yeah, let me tell my dad though.
as:okay, you know where they are
an:yep

i called my dad while i walked over to my drawer in his room. yeah, i have my own drawer. im special like that. my dad answered the phone.

an:hey dad
bi:hey anns
an:im gonna spend the night at the angels okay?
bi:okay, thats fine. dont do anything bad though
an:we wont. trust me. okay, im gonna take a shower. bye i love you
bi:bye i love you too

i hung up the phone and stuffed it in the back pocket of my jeans. i grabbed a towel and some clothes then went into ashers bathroom. i took a quick shower and then came out wearing spandex and one of ashers tshirts that i stole. he eyed me up and down and bit his lip.

an:i see you staring over there
as:well i cant help but stare at my beautiful fiance
an:your such a softie
as:thank youu

he stood up and wrapped his hands around my waist. i put mine around his neck and then we kissed. it wasnt too long of a kiss but it wasnt just a peck. once we pulled away from the kiss we just watched netflix the rest of the night while cuddling.

(a/n:we hit 1k reads! yay! im actually so happy. thank you everyone and i know 1k may not be a lot to you but to me its so much!

q: chocolate, strawberry, or plain milk?

a: chocolate)