𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

annie leblanc
today is the day we leave hawaii. our flight is early as hell so me and asher just decide to stay up all night. its now 4:45am and everyone is downstairs in the lobby waiting for the airport shuttle to arrive.

ke:anns, i dont feel good. like at all.
an:does john know?
ke:yeah, but i feel like this plane ride is gonna suck booty.
an:im gonna be asleep. i was up all night.
ke:again?
an:yeah, and asher was awake with me
ke:couple goals

we both laugh. then all the shuttles pull into the parking lot and we all go outside and get on board. very 'unfortunately' the plane got delayed because in california there is intense heat or something. i dont really know but we just couldnt go until the warning was over and we dont know how long that will be. i was sitting in the boarding room of the airport listening to music and playing a game on my phone when kenzie runs up to me.

ke:anns, im bored
an:me too. has the warning got taken off?
ke:sadly, no. but they said its getting better so hopefully soon.
an:how are you feeling?
ke:im okay now, but i just threw up.
an:oh, okay.

its now 7:00 and finally we boarded the plane. i was next to asher and according to him i was asleep before we even took off. once we got back to the airport in san francisco we all got our luggage and boarded a school bus for the 53 minute ride back to attaway. usually its only 45 but we got told 53.

narrator
the drive back to attaway from san francisco was normal. but suddenly the bus driver fell out of his seat and onto the ground. no one knew if he was having a seizure, stroke, or a heart attack. but before they could find out the bus went off rode and flipped multiple times landing in a ditch.

kenzie ziegler
when the bus flipped i was still awake. once i was sure the bus was done moving i tried to move my leg but my right ankle wouldnt let me. luckily we didnt land upside down but there was blood everywhere. my main goal is to find my friends.

ke:annie! johnny! asher!

no response. i keep calling for them and dont even hear movement. finally i hear a couple people from the front of the bus moving including the teacher.

te:okay everyone. if you can walk please evacuate the bus. if you cant just stay where you are. i am going to get help.

multiple students leave the bus. sadly none of my friends are any of them. i see jayden standing outside and i try my hardest to get out. i have one free leg and something is definitely broken on my other. i hop out of the bus using support from the seats to not fall over.

ke:jayden?
ja:mackenzie?
ke:i know we arent on the best terms right now but im scared
ja:its gonna be okay. wheres everyone else?
ke:annie, asher, and john arent conscious or maybe even alive i dont know they didnt respond to anything and i cant find them.
ja:omg.

the teacher comes back to our group after he was on the phone and about 5 minutes later multiple ambulances and helicopters came. they got everyone that was in critical condition and still alive to the hospital by helicopter and then the rest by ambulance. for all i know i could lose my only friends and the love of my life right now.

~next day~

its the next day. im not in the hospital but annie, johnny, and asher are. i have a broken foot and shin on the same leg and i have a concussion along with a broken neck. nothing too bad but i also had huge shards of glass in my arms and face.

asher angel
yesterday the bus from the airport in san francisco to attaway got into a huge car crash. im mostly okay but i could be permanently paralyzed and i broke my leg. they dont know if im gonna be officially paralyzed yet but im not gonna lose hope. annie on the other hand is in a coma and she has 7 broken ribs, a broken neck, and a dislocated shoulder. of course, after i propose to her we get in a life or death situation. for all i know i could lose her forever and thats the last thing i want. kenzie comes in my room and i see her in tears.

as:omg kenz! is everything okay?
ke:yes. everything is fine. my bestfriend is in a coma and then my boyfriend has cancer.
as:john has cancer?
ke:yeah, we just found out. its stage one so hopefully we can get rid of it.
as:damn
ke:how are you doing?
as:im doing okay. still cant move anything from my waist down though.
ke:thats not good.

she frowns. kenzie is like my sister. she is so sweet and caring to everyone. even for people that treated her like crap. i aspire to be like her. she doesnt deserve any of this terrible stuff happening to her.

ke:my mom and maddie left me to go to disney world for my birthday.
as:thats actually super low of them.
ke:its not their fault. its my stepdads fault. he got all mad because he spent money on the trip and he doesnt want to waste it. so to him its just fuck it if kenzie go for health reasons we are just gonna go without her.
as:thats low of him too.
ke:yeah. so, how is annie?
as:not good, she doesnt show any sign of waking up soon. im scared kenz.
ke:i know, me too. but shes strong. we both know it. she will wake up. just give her time.
as:your right. i know your right. im never gonna lose hope for her. and neither should you.
ke:trust me. i wont lose hope for anyone.

(a/n:so hopfully this was an entertaining chapter. im currently driving across my state so im writing a lot of chapters which means this story will be done soon and i dont know how to feel about it. anyways, i love when people comment and i always read every single one of them and im gonna start to respond. so comment literally whatever and im gonna try to respond and interact with the readers more)