Ollie?

Third person POV

Elena stands up and walks slowly towards Oliver. He stands there, watching her and feeling his heart explode.

Elena is taking every detail in about him. His clothing (blue jeans, black running shoes, and a black leather jacket over an emerald green tee shirt), and his looks.

Is it really him? She thinks to herself in slight disbelief.

Suddenly, she was in front of him.

"Here, let me help..." Oliver says, softly.

He lifts his hands up and reaches behind her head. He pulls the pins out of the bun, throws them to desk, pulls apart the bun, spreads her hair to their original silky curls, and pulls a little bit of hair in front of her right shoulder.

"There you go, you look like yourself now." Oliver tells her, a small smile on his face as his eyes scan her face.

Oliver tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "You can hit me, if you want to." he says, thinking how much she must hate him.

"Ollie..." is the only word Elena says before she wraps her arms around him and starts to cry into his chest.

Immediately, Oliver responds to her hug. He wraps his right arm around her waist, his left hand caressing her head, and slightly tangling in her hair.

As Elena cries into his chest, she inhales Oliver's familiar, yet pleasing smell. The smell of a forest and the faint scent of his aftershave.

Oliver inhales Elena's sweet scent, one that would always greet him whenever she hugged him, or was even near him. The sweet and homely smell of vanilla. Even though he was happy to see her, he hated himself for being the reason that she was crying.

"I'm sorry." he whispers before he lightly kissed her head. He does this repeatedly.

"You left. You didn't say anything, you just left. Without saying anything to me, or even Thea! I needed you, Ollie, and you just left!" Elena says, her voice heavy with sadness.

"I never wanted to hurt you. I just thought it would be better for you if I disappeared again." Oliver tells her, mournfully.

"For now on, you let me be the judge of that." Elena slightly jokes.

Ollie gives a small laugh. Elena pulls away, finally done crying, her cheeks still wet with her tears. Oliver puts his hands on each cheek, caressing her face and wiping away her already fallen tears with his thumbs. His smile disappears for a moment.

"Lena, I promise, I will never leave you like that again." Oliver tells her, sincerity heavy in every word.

This time, Elena smiles at Oliver. She knows that he'll keep this promise.

Oliver drops his hands from her face, but takes her hands in his.

"Well, get ready for the party, and I'll see you there." Oliver says, happily.

Elena nods, not trusting her voice at the moment.

Then, Oliver walks back through the door, walks out of the house, and drives his motorcycle home.

With a huge smile on her face, Elena starts to get ready for the party.