The Mayor: Part 1

Oliver and I shoot at the gangbangers, who keep on shooting at us with their guns.

And I don't mean your typical street guns, I mean military grade guns!

I shoot at a gangbangers with a trick arrow so now he hangs upside down with a rope around his ankles.

Finally, the last few guys drop their guns and run away from us.

I walk to the upside down guy and stand beside him. "Where are you getting the guns?" I ask him, my voice box on.

"You gonna kill me?" he asks me, not answering my question. "Get it over with."

"I'm not gonna kill you." I say, still not looking at him, then I quickly bring my left elbow, hard, in the middle of his eyebrows, knocking him out.

"Doesn't mean I have to listen to you."

I walk to Oliver, who picks up one of the guns one of the gangbangers dropped. "Dig. We just took out two more gangbangers." he says into his com link.

"And they were armed with fully automatic M4A1 assault rifles." I add, speaking into mine.

"M4A1s are military grade weapons." Dig says on the other side. "Stolen, most likely."

"Stolen from where?" Oliver asks.

"We can look into that after your party." Dig says.

Wait, what?! PARTY!!

"What party?" Oliver asks.

I literally facepalmed myself. "Ollie, I totally forgot about your investor party for QC!"

"Wait, that's tonight?!"

"No, it's next week. YES, IT'S TONIGHT!!!!" I shout the last part.

We run to on our bikes and ride to Verdant to get party clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later, we walk through the doors of Oliver's manson.

Oliver's wearing a dark gray tux, and looks handsome as hell. As usual.

Meanwhile, I'm wearing a deep velvet red cocktail dress that goes to right above my knees. My naturally curly hair is half up half down. I'm also wearing silver stilettos.

 I'm also wearing silver stilettos