The Mayor: Part 2

Oliver and I finally make it to the location that the Mayor is holed up in, ready to get him.

The tracker still beeps on for right now, and the Mayor sees it.

"I thought you deactivated the tracker!" he yells at one of his lackeys before hitting the tracker with the end of his gun.

I look across the room, where Oliver is and see a gangbanger coming up behind Oliver, ready to shoot him.

In a few fast seconds, I pull out an arrow and shoot the gangbanger in the chest with a tranq arrow.

Then, guns open fire at me and I run the length of the balcony, all the bullets missing me. Then, I shoot a few more of the Mayor's lackeys before jumping off the balcony, still shooting.

Oliver covers my back and I cover his, still trying to get to the Mayor. But, then, the Mayor and uninjured members of his gang leave the building. Then, Oliver and I walk over to the weapons crate.

"Weapons are secure." Oliver says into his com link.

"And the Mayor?" John asks to both of us.

"Still in office." I say before we both leave this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver and I go home to his place. Danny's sleeping at home, since he's really tired today so I told him to go home instead of his apartment.

We walk up to his room and I sit down on his bed, thinking.

He takes his jacket off and kicks off his socks and shoes off as I do the same. Then, I just sit on the bed, still thinking.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asks me, his voice filled with concern. "And don't say, 'Nothing', I know you better than that."

I chuckle slightly since that's what I was going to say. Then, I just sigh.

"I'm thinking of Sara." I admit.

"What for?"

"I'm thinking about how she hasn't told her family that she's alive."

"But, you said that you understood why she hasn't."

"I do. But, the thing is: she's SARA. She can't have done anything so horrible that her family won't love her."

"Maybe she has."

"Maybe. But, doesn't she know that no matter what, her family will always love her?"

"Maybe she needs to reminded."

"Yeah... maybe."

Then, I feel Oliver come onto the bed, right behind me, and crawl up to me. And then, I feel his hand come up and pull all the hair on my left shoulder off, then his lips softly graze my neck, sending shivers down my spine and making me close my eyes and softly moan.

Then, Oliver's other arm wraps around my waist as he starts to kiss my neck, sometimes softly biting. His hand slips under my blue blouse that I wore today for work and rubs against my stomach, slowly climbing up.