Busy Busy Day. Fun.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Okay, who wants me now?

I pick up my phone and press Answer. "Hello?" I ask as I start to reach my limo.

"Ms. Swan." says an unpleasant, yet familiar voice through the speaker.

"Ms. Rochev." I say to the vice president of acquisitions of Stellmoore International, Isabel Rochev.

A.K.A: The woman that's been trying to steal Queen Consolidated since the Quake.

I've doing my best to keep QC from her, but with Oliver back and since he's the rightful CEO, it's just gotten harder.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of getting a phone call from you?" I ask, trying to sound  nice, but to be honest, I hate her.

"I hope you plan on attending the meeting in Queen Consolidated, discussing the matter of ownership. You, after all, have been Acting CEO in the absence of Oliver Queen, so the board requests your presence." she says.

Well, if it's QC, then Oliver's gonna be there. And I can give him support.

"I'm in my car and on my way there as we speak." I say. "And I'll be there in a moment."

She hangs up without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I step out of the elevator onto the floor, where I walk into the conference room.

"Ms. Swan." says Isabel, who wearing a red business dress, holding her hand out for me to shake.

I shake her hand, reluctantly. "Nice to see you again, Ms. Rochev." I say, a fake smile on my lips.

"Have you heard any word from Mr. Queen?"

"No, I have not. But, he will come." I lie smoothly as she releases my hand.

"He seems to keep his reputation for being late all the time." she says as she sits down in her chair with the snide manner of cockiness that she always has.

"Well, you know that he just returned home. And with everything and then some to catch up on, it's not hard to understand that he's been busy." I say as I sit down on the other side opposite side that she's sitting on.

"Of course." Then Isabel turns to the door.

I look as well and smile seeing my boyfriend walk into the room and just by doing that, gives my heart a mini heart attack before thundering with joy.

Speak of the handsome devil,... Oliver.

Isabel stands up and sticks her hand out to shake his. "Isabel Rochev."

Oliver shake her hand. "Oliver Queen. Sorry I'm late."

"To this meeting or a career in business in general?" Isabel asks, a cold smirk formed on her lips.

See what I mean? Total b***h.

"I didn't realize that hostile takeovers were filled with such hostility." Oliver says as he sits down by me and grabbing my hand that's under the table.