Lian Yu

Felicity Smoak and John Diggle were in a plane, flying over the ocean, looking for the island.

Not an island like Hawaii, THE island, the island that Oliver was on for five years.

Felicity was so scared and she was in the front of the plane, while Dig was in the back.

He climbed up to the front, to check in with the pilot. Felicity was looking like she was going to be sick.

"Felicity, why did you pick the front of the plane?" Dig asked after seeing her.

"Because it was the only place with a seat belt." she answered.

The pilot told Dig that they arrived to where they gave the coordinates, Dig thanked him, and went to grabbed the parachute.

"You said the chute was for just in case!" Felicity exclaimed.

"Yeah, in case we got here!" Dig replied. "Felicity, come on!!"

"No!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They landed on the beach, and while Dig was getting rid of the parachute, Felicity was throwing up.

"Thanks for waiting until we got down." Dig said after the parachute was taken care of.

Felicity stopped throwing up and straightened up before following Diggle.

"My pleasure." she replied as they went into the jungle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes into the search, there was no success. Diggle had the feeling that they were being watched.

All of the sudden...

Click!

"Dig!" Felicity exclaims.

Dig turned to see Felicity was still as a statue.

He knelt in front of her to dig a little bit to see what her right foot was on. He answered her unspoken question.

"Landmine. I'll try to disarm it."

"You can't!!" said a voice from above them, in a tree. "Diggle, back away. Felicity, don't move!"

The figure shot an arrow to a tree that was a few yards away from Felicity, and swung down!

He grabbed her from around the waist and carried her off of the landmine, which exploded the moment Felicity was removed!

The figure landed on Felicity as the landmine exploded, Diggle was safely away from the small bomb.

"Hi... You're really sweaty." Felicity murmured.

"You shouldn't have come here." Oliver told her.

" Oliver told her